+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROTP High Priest broken

Default ROTP High Priest broken

Impossible to kill pretty much. During phase 2 with 3 stacks of slow burn up you take about 7800 dmg per tick. Everyone is dead by the time the ele comes out. The damage should def not be that high for that number of stacks of slow burn. Looks like it needs some looking into. Until then good luck getting achieves from it unless you stack some healers/spamming bards to counter the damage lol.

Ascendant

Link a combat log? Or ACT breakdown of incoming damage please.

Sorry Ahov, wish I could give you a combat log/parses but I am not very smart when it comes to aquiring those things. Never really been into using ACT and breaking down the #s. It was a full raid all 60s cept 2 ppl, one lvl 53 and other 57 and as soon as we got 3 stacks on phase 2 everyone was dieing with about 20~ seconds left on ele timer to spawn. The damage output for it is def not what I remember when doing it at lvl 50.

Best thing I can tell you if you wish to see the #s is run it with your guild, or have a friend that runs it show you some #s. Hopefully this is fixed in a future hotfix so people can obtain their conq. achievements.

We had the same problem, the first phase is fine and it ticks for 800 or so but when he comes out of the lava he goes nuts and ticks for 5~9k every tick
    Digital - The Rift Walkers
    Icewatch
    4/4 TotDQ - 1/4 FT

This also happened to my raid that tried RotP for achieves. We were mostly lvl 60s.

At the second phase, the dot was impossible to heal through. We had 3 aoe healers (wardens and chloro) with each reaching almost 10k hps but we still could not heal through it.

Soulwalker

Hello,

I confirm too.
    We went there with a full 60 raid to clear some achievs and had the same exact problem.
    Phase 2 of final boss is buggued.
    At 3 stacks, we all receive 7-8k damage per second. Not healable.

Please have a fix Still missing the Rapid assault !

Soulwalker

Additional point :
    For us the stone on which melee and tank used to be, was bugged. If they would want to jump on it, they would fall in the lava directly going through it.

oh thats right the rock down at the lava is bugged as well. When you try to stand ontop of it like before to tank the boss you just run through it and straight into the lava. rogue tanks even have a harder time now tanking it lol. intended for rock not to be used now or broken rock?

Shadowlander

Default Rock and facerolled

/confirm the Rock is no longer solid, makes tanking this guy without standing in lava a little rough, but that not the biggest issue.

We started phase 2 with 0 stacks and 30 seconds or so in to it we were getting ***** by the DoT. Being that we had just completed [Strength of the Gods] we were setup for a lot of raid damage, but we were dropping in 3-4 ticks of the uncleansable DoT.

Killing phase 1 in under a minute but getting roflstomped in phase 2 in even less time. Would love to see his damage fixed so we can get our [Wingman] achieves.

+ Reply to Thread