+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion when will you fix T2 Exploids ?

Rift Disciple

Default Trion when will you fix T2 Exploids ?

I see it since over week´s, with going Rnd T2s. Most people dont even have a clue about the Encounters or there Movement sucks, but who cares.. 80% of the Movement Bosses can be exploided.

And yes its an Exploid if you disable Boss Mechanics so they dont hit you because you staying on a spot which the Encounter Mechanic cant hit, or you Move the Boss towards an Save Position where you can just Tank and Spank without moving...
    Last edited by Adrominon; 12-08-2012 at 03:01 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adrominon View Post
    I see it since over week´s, with going Rnd T2s. Most people dont even have a clue about the Encounters or there Movement sucks, but who cares.. 80% of the Movement Bosses can be exploided.

And yes its an Exploid if you disable Boss Mechanics so they dont hit you because you staying on a spot which the Encounter Mechanic cant hit, or you Move the Boss towards an Save Position where you can just Tank and Spank without moving...
    This was in the old T1s/T2s back in 1.0. They didn't care then I don't think they will care about experts now. Most of those exploits you could do back then you can still actually do.

exploided or exploited...hmm...

Don't have T2's for 60 content so you must be running old dungeons or something...
    I hold everyone back!!!
    Hijati-60 Cleric, Hijitity-60 Warrior, Britania-60 Mage, Lizvana-60 Rogue
    Grim Awakening 2/4
    Frozen Tempest- 4/4 Endless Eclipse 5/5

Champion

Explosions
    Altruistic Valorians - Faeblight -- *RETIRED*
    Guild Leader
    60 Warrior Main Tank
    FT 4/4 - EE 4/5 - TotDQ 4/4

Soulwalker

Explosive Exploits. (TM)

When I get Exploids I usually just put on some creme and they go away in a few days.
    "I killed and ate a girl in 1990." - Jacob 'Daglar' Daglarson
    "Nicold is the best mage EU" - Arthur "Noge" Nogenstein
    "Nicold is the best warrior NA" - James "RoughRaptors" Franco
    "Nicold carried <Virus> through ID" - Gary "Ogdru" Ogdruington
    "Nicold was my surrogate father." Wayne "Wayyyyyyne" Waynenstein

hahahahaha nice try

Rift Disciple

Is that fair to fix exploits when 90% of top guild have themselves exploited them to get this progression and actually creating a wedge in the player base. Like notoriety from onslaugh and the xp fix on the foothold. It's actually unfair so asking for yet another fix is creating a yet bigger wedge.
    They should just make the grind easier and lower the gap between the core and top players, even if it's makes the top player whining, rush is over already, time for the population to enjoy the content.

seems bad spelling has derailed this thread

anyway, just don't exploit it, play a tank and make them learn the fight correctly

Ascendant

yea those exploids can be a real pain in the butt

Rift Disciple

Sry my bad spelling... i mean SL Experts..

and about

They should just make the grind easier and lower the gap between the core and top players, even if it's makes the top player whining, rush is over already, time for the population to enjoy the content.
    Experts are already far too easy, same as FT (Beside Curcia )and ToTSQ ( beside Typhiria ), .. most are just a little movement and tank and spank. I loved the Old T2 Inis back time because they have been a challenge, nothing like Experts in T2, where you can avoid each Mechanic on most Bosses.

Its pretty Simple to fix most exploids... but as i said i doubt Trion will..

Rift Disciple

Dude, if this is a troll, nice work! Exploid my droid . . .

Telaran

I think he is reffering to Exploits, now all you trolls go away... anyone with half a brain can realize he is talking about Expert Dungeons and the fact that some mechanics can be dodged by exploiting. Such as the 3rd boss in Unhallowed Boneforge and 4th boss in Archive of Flesh.

These exploits are making the boss fights alot easier, and frankly more boring for us players who enjoy this game due to fun and challenging boss mechanics.
    Stabbzalot <Priceless> R51 LVL60 Rogue - Icewatch EU
    Faelynn LVL 26 Warrior - Icewatch EU
    The rogues against rogues movement, add this text to your signature if you are a rogue that is secure enough in your capabilities that you do not need your class to carry you. Nerf rogues please!

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbzalot View Post
    I think he is reffering to Exploits, now all you trolls go away... anyone with half a brain can realize he is talking about Expert Dungeons and the fact that some mechanics can be dodged by exploiting. Such as the 3rd boss in Unhallowed Boneforge and 4th boss in Archive of Flesh.

These exploits are making the boss fights alot easier, and frankly more boring for us players who enjoy this game due to fun and challenging boss mechanics.
    While I agree things need to be fixed, it does not stop you from doing the mechanics yourself. You're not going to wipe a party in either of those situations by "not" stacking in the safe spots.

They have obviously been working on this as some of them have already been fixed (crab chick in archive for example) give it time and they will probably get most if not all of them eventually.
    Ortoun 60 Warrior Tank 4/4 TDQ 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 1/4 HM Shatterbone
    Lewin 50 Rogue retired alt/craft bot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast