+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why don't dungeons/experts give faction anymore?

Default Why don't dungeons/experts give faction anymore?

It would make gridning faction a lot more tolerable atleast, on another note, why are qajiri dailies/ias so far behind the others.

dbe
    General of Telara

Just a suggestion, but if Qaj dailies are that much of a pain, just don't do them. If anything in the game feels like a grind, avoid it. The dailies seem to be there for people who play all day and run out of other things to do. You can go your entire Rift career and never get Qaj rep, and be totally fine. I'm sure that one recipe or that one rune isn't going to break every other part of the game for you.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by dbe View Post
    Just a suggestion, but if Qaj dailies are that much of a pain, just don't do them. If anything in the game feels like a grind, avoid it. The dailies seem to be there for people who play all day and run out of other things to do. You can go your entire Rift career and never get Qaj rep, and be totally fine. I'm sure that one recipe or that one rune isn't going to break every other part of the game for you.
    Problem is you NEED the rep for the special runes. I have no problem grinding myself but when you need runes you can't exactly make the excuse not to do it either.

Pretty much this. It would be one thing if the faction was just for some silly acheesement. However when you have two zones at the same tier with as large a faction disparity as we see here, there is an issue.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Qaijiri rep can be grinded from onslaughts and a small area/section in the southwest portion of ashora, in addition of the carnage quests IIRC.

As for instances not giving rep on mob kills, I am not sure myself. I would enjoy seeing that too!
    Last edited by bctrainers; 12-08-2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: clairity
    --BC

carnages get you about 1k into decorated, onslaughts only give the faction from upgrading **** (1/tick, yay?) and dailies give **** rep for the time invested.

As for not grinding it? get real please.

This thread is sure staying on topic!

But for reals, it would be nice to get faction in dungons. That being said good luck getting any kind of anwser about why they changed.

Even if they were to tie rep to dungeons based on their location, there aren't any dungeons located in Ashora anyway.

Wouldn't do diddly for the Q-rep.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

there could be one in dendrome

+ Reply to Thread