+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Bluejaye

Thread: Party leader can just boot you without vote kick

Telaran

Default Party leader can just boot you without vote kick

Q'd as tank and dps for expert golem foundry. Got the Q as dps, saw the tank had some epic pieces from raids or something I whispered him that I was jelly. After first boss and clearing trash I asked him if he also raids as 61 vk, then got booted and ignored lol. Didn't realize the party leader can also just scum people out, so now I am locked for the day other then hitting the random q and getting in.

Was top dps on first boss so it isn't my performance issue. Unless his other warrior duo buddy got jelly of being out dpsed while wearing 235/211 epic 1hers and me a 237 dps 2 her and various greens....

Point is seems kinda cheesy if you just q with another friend and there is double of one class that can roll on your loot, even though person did nothing wrong you can bypass vote kick and just boot him out and it keeps you locked.
    Last edited by Patchez; 12-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.

The party leader cannot remove you. You were votekicked.

dbe
    General of Telara

Are you sure it was just the tank? You don't see any indication that a vote kick against you is in progress.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by dbe View Post
    Are you sure it was just the tank? You don't see any indication that a vote kick against you is in progress.
    there was no vote kick option or notification, even another person whispered me saying?? I did not see the vote kick option.

When a votekick is initiated against you, you do not see nor receive an option to vote for or against yourself. You are simply removed from the party and left standing around in the dungeon until you port out.

Sword of Telara

They probably kicked you for using the word jelly.

+ Reply to Thread