Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Congratulations to NA Guilds and to Trion's Defective Communication

Default Congratulations to NA Guilds and to Trion's Defective Communication

I'd like to spend some time to say GZ to Addiction and NQ for their well deserved kill in the next couple of hours.

I'd also like to congratulate Trion's communication team in delivering such patch, I think this is really well thought and is in the best interest of everyone.

I'd really love to try to reproduce the feeling of the European raiding community in this post but there is a 100% chance that my account will be permanently banned for such statements.

special.guildlaunch.com - Always Recruiting Exceptional Players

Free Rift Strats @ rift-mmorpg.com
    Rogue Class Lead

Ascendant

I'd liek to take some time to say "SHUT UP!"

Stop cluttering the forums with these stupid topics where you feel the need to let the entire world knows that you're angry.

You got the bad end of the stick, it happens, bad luck happens, things that don't go in your favor happens.

Do stop making these topis though because they only serve to make YOUR guild look bad.
    That goes for the other guilds as well who is handling the matter just as poorly.
    Last edited by Katosu; 12-04-2012 at 11:45 AM.

We're back!

Oria <Exploit>

Experts / Raid Rifts / Triumph of the Dragon Queen / Frozen Tempest = World First Endless Eclipse = World/EU 2nd
    PTS Boat Race = World First

=> Cleric Tank PoV Videos <=

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post

Stop cluttering the forums with these stupid topics where you feel the need to let the entire world knows that you're angry.

You got the bad end of the stick, it happens, bad luck happens, things that don't go in your favor happens.

Do stop making these topis though because they only serve to make YOUR guild look bad.
    That goes for SO as well who is handling the matter just as poorly.
    why are you on the forums not killing Crucia for free lootz

Ascendant

Another thing, there will be other raids, more difficult, more challenging raids.
    Raids that will take a longer amount of time to complete, with more complex mechanics.
    Pick yourself up by the heels and just continue on.

Edit: Simply because I did not wish to raise an entirely new wave of toons on the EU just so I can chill with Valeryy and the others?

Edit 2: Just because I also simply cannot raid due to the schedule I have?

tl;dr: SHUT UP!
    Last edited by Katosu; 12-04-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulmage View Post
    why are you on the forums not killing Crucia for free lootz
    Trying to get my account banned, so I'll have a double excuse to be done with this game.

special.guildlaunch.com - Always Recruiting Exceptional Players

Free Rift Strats @ rift-mmorpg.com
    Rogue Class Lead

Congratulations to EU guilds for demonstrating a level of maturity normally reserved for NA guilds.

Cheers for furthering the stereotype of gamers being overgrown children.

400 threads later trion apologizes, whilst NQ bask in glory and lewt

That goes for the other guilds as well who is handling the matter just as poorly.
    The thing that you dont get is.... we dont care

I just find it funny how trion is so fast on locking threads, but giving 0 reply or comment... WE ONLY PAY YOU... but ye its ok

Oria <Exploit>

Experts / Raid Rifts / Triumph of the Dragon Queen / Frozen Tempest = World First Endless Eclipse = World/EU 2nd
    PTS Boat Race = World First

=> Cleric Tank PoV Videos <=

Shield of Telara

Seriously, who really cares about this?

Here is a question . . . do you remember who killed Greenscale first? I doubt you do. It doesn't matter. However, we lost to that guild that beat a BUGGED GS. Were we pissed at the time? Somewhat. We had raced to 50, raced to get in the dungeon, but at the end of the day, it didn't matter. Congrats to Stay Small Nerds for beating us because their kill bugged out. Our kill, next reset did not. In fact, the next reset, they changed the HP of the boss big time.

The moral . . . all your doing is whining about the end boss of the first tier of an expansion that no one will care about in January.

Get over it. There is no way to be fair for all guilds. There is the timezone issue that will impact everyone. Where is the QQ for the Aussies?

And oh yeah . . . if you want to talk about unfair advantage, the next patch after our kill, iirc, of GS, they changed the story line quest to not drop an item for EVERYONE in the raid. Instead of having 20 questline insane weapons (go go dire blade!) we now got 2 per week. You didn't hear us QQ.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by nemecis View Post
    Congratulations to EU guilds for demonstrating a level of maturity normally reserved for NA guilds.

Cheers for furthering the stereotype of gamers being overgrown children.
    You have no clue!

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Mads will be mad

Hey, guys, come watch SO exploit a kill!

http://www.twitch.tv/qarlsberg
    http://www.twitch.tv/sharog
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by HmmmNO View Post
    Trying to get my account banned, so I'll have a double excuse to be done with this game.
    Does that mean no more forum posts like this?
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TyrLith View Post

Mads will be mad
    Mad? Nah.
    Not a bit.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast