+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Current bugs on Crucia

Default Current bugs on Crucia

Btw just a quick list of the bugs off the top if my head

Platform 1:
    Mech's do not spawn properly if being attacked too fast ( means most of them aren't visible at all)
    Infinity Storm being casted before a mech dies (within 20 seconds of starting encounter)
    Bigmech: Sometimes doesn't spawn turret but does spawn bomb
    Inside mech, the interrupt on infinity storm sometimes bugs out (not doing mech myself)

Transistion:
    Bridge doesn't spawn sometimes

Platform 2:
    Addphase: Adds sometimes disappear and storm elemental isn't visible
    Crucia <60% breaths on raid just after casting something in the raid.

Optional (might be intended): Platform 1 mech purge cooldown could slightly be decreased to meet the purgeable buff, now its just waiting slightly, massive QoL if you don't do both at the same time.
    Might not be bug but: occasionally the breath nukes our tank really hard, not really a problem but might be broken.

ofc, add if you know more, and dev I hope to see some/most of these fixed soon
    oh and yes mad/bad/etc ill save you time SO
    Last edited by Highland; 12-03-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Blightweald - DPS Rogue and apparently best bard EU - 14k Achievs

Sounds like Madland.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland View Post
    Bigmech: Sometimes doesn't spawn turret but does spawn bomb
    Big mech chicken <3
    See you all in Wildstar!

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

We've been addressing Frozen Tempest bug reports as we get them. Your list contains many of the verified bugs we have fixed. You should see notes for these updates soon in a future build.

Ascendant

Oh, here's some more!

Platform 1: The mech can become invincible at 1 HP and continue beating on tank/AoEing the raid.
    Platform 1: We've had the big mech + 2 smaller mechs up simultaneously and it took several spawns/pulls for it to reset.

Platform 2: If Crucia has Lightning Breath queued up while she flies, she will finish the queue and cleave the raid as you are moving toward the center.
    Platform 2: There are sometimes disparities in the tank-swap debuff and Lightning Breath (very rare bug in 100%-60%), causing some real issues in preemptive cooldowns.

As for breath damage, no, I have not seen any big spikes unless there was no cooldown on the tank.

Rift Disciple

if you push her too fast in p2 she will go up in the same state and regen mana insanely fast.

Plane Walker

*****es huh...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughnessy View Post
    We've been addressing Frozen Tempest bug reports as we get them. Your list contains many of the verified bugs we have fixed. You should see notes for these updates soon in a future build.
    You will give the hotfix to US before EU, and we'll not have a chance of killing it until they have already done with it.

Put a gate on Crucia until EU gets their hotfix!!
    See you all in Wildstar!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    You will give the hotfix to US before EU, and we'll not have a chance of killing it until they have already done with it.

Only open the gate on un-populated servers to balance population in rift while we are at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    meh who cares anymore
    AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughnessy View Post
    Really lol?

All the bugs reported on Beta on Crucia and Twins were not fixed.
    Crucia is the most bugged fight in the MMO history so far.

We find a new bug on every pull for over a week now...there has to be an achievement for that?

Oria <Exploit>

Experts / Raid Rifts / Triumph of the Dragon Queen / Frozen Tempest = World First Endless Eclipse = World/EU 2nd
    PTS Boat Race = World First

=> Cleric Tank PoV Videos <=

Bugs I've personally found:

Phase 1:

-Sometimes while either moving or being too close to the edge the ability to jump up to Crucia will not jump you all the way up, leaving the raid to die unintentionally.

-I feel that the delay between finishing the #3 ability in the mech(taking shields off) and when the blast actually fires off is too much. I've actually put this ability on cooldown. Raidmates have confirmed seeing it cast and fire, but if you move before it reaches the boss(cast done and fired), it will not take off the shields and you are left with an ability on cooldown. This really messes up with players that like to do things fast and pride themselves on effiency since you have to wait and sit there like an idiot.

-Also, the #3 ability is on too long of a CD. Shields on the second small mech will spawn with the ability still on CD. I know it's just a few seconds of DPS, but that amounts to over 300k of damage not being done which could mean a kill or a wipe on many guild's first kills.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steveirrthum View Post
    We find a new bug on every pull for over a week now...there has to be an achievement for that?
    It's called "Testing: You're doing it wrong."

I know a lot of bugs reported aren't fixed though from experience, can't completely blame testers.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 12-03-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Platform 1: We've had the big mech + 2 smaller mechs up simultaneously and it took several spawns/pulls for it to reset.
    Hay gaiz, I herd u liek mechs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current bugs on Crucia-mechs.jpg  
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Also, to speak to the bug where the robot graphics won't spawn. If this happens, and you are trying to get into the frame, it will stop the cast several times before you can actually get into it. The reactive just disappears over and over again.

I've reported all of these in-game shortly after they happened, but since we are doing it live why not?
    Last edited by intrinsc; 12-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

So what's the ETA on when Frozen Tempest is going live?
    retired

If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast