+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Empyrean Core

Default Empyrean Core

The Last boss, and Trample. I looked through the forums so sorry if posted and I missed it. We ended up using shields to keep people alive, we would stand next to the canister on the trample phase and instead of hitting the canister it would just one shot our player. Well about 50% of the time, it was 50/50 ... is that working like it is supposed to?

Once we got the canister thing figured out it was a significantly easier fight, still a very heavy movement fight.

Commander of The Watch (http://thewatch.enjin.com)
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness". Terry Pratchett

Rift Chaser

it hits for about 17k so have more or use shields.

In my non tanking gear it was hitting me for 20k plus, when the container blew up or was damaged it was 13k to 17k ... easily survivable ..

Commander of The Watch (http://thewatch.enjin.com)
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness". Terry Pratchett

Ascendant

Give them a shield or a cooldown, easily survivable with no need to blow up cores.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Normally survive this by having defiler links up and active. Only time that I have had issues on this boss is when his AOE frontal that he does, bugs out and hits everyone to his left or right (and sometimes behind him).
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread