+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Trion - Fix expert and raid loot

Default Trion - Fix expert and raid loot

Ok i got all experts cleared multiple times, and i have the 10man SL raid cleared also and ive been noticing the same crap for loot in both cases

The issue- If your dungeon group has a mix of 3 of the 4 classes in there, the bosses will only drop gear 99% of the time, for the class that is not in the dungeon. Same goes for raids also

In raids ive also noticed that if you group has like 2 warriors, 2 clerics, and 5 rogues and one mage (like my 10 man group the other day) the raid bosses will only drop mage gear

every single damn boss in TotDQ 10man raid dropped mage gear and we only had 1 damn mage in the group

so whatever class is missing from the group, or whatever class there is the least of in a group, gets all the loot dropped for that class..

Its stupid as hell

Ive done 25-30 experts, and ive litterally seen 2 pieces of rogue gear drop (my class) out of all those boss's.

Its ****ing ridiculous.. fix it to where bosses will only drop gear for classes in participation like how quest rewards only give gear for your class / etc..

cuz running experts and raids constantly just for gear to drop for class's that arnt even in there is bull ****.
    Last edited by turbododge; 12-03-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Eshebala@Deepwood
    11/11HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4FT - 5/5 EE
    Check out my youtube channel for Gaming, Automotive, and Firearms
    http://www.youtube.com/user/91XtremeRT

As disappointing as it can be sometime when I've ran xExodus multiple times a day for a week and have yet to see the healing trinket or cleric chest drop...

RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Eosmeep View Post
    As disappointing as it can be sometime when I've ran xExodus multiple times a day for a week and have yet to see the healing trinket or cleric chest drop...

RNG
    thats cuz 99% of the time, the dungeon and raid bosses only drop gear for classes that arnt in the group.. thats why u havnt found it yet.

Eshebala@Deepwood

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by turbododge View Post
    Ok i got all experts cleared multiple times, and i have the 10man SL raid cleared also and ive been noticing the same crap for loot in both cases

The issue- If your dungeon group has a mix of 3 of the 4 classes in there, the bosses will only drop gear 99% of the time, for the class that is not in the dungeon. Same goes for raids also

In raids ive also noticed that if you group has like 2 warriors, 2 clerics, and 5 rogues and one mage (like my 10 man group the other day) the raid bosses will only drop mage gear

every single damn boss in TotDQ 10man raid dropped mage gear and we only had 1 damn mage in the group

so whatever class is missing from the group, or whatever class there is the least of in a group, gets all the loot dropped for that class..

Its stupid as hell

Ive done 25-30 experts, and ive litterally seen 2 pieces of rogue gear drop (my class) out of all those boss's.

Its ****ing ridiculous.. fix it to where bosses will only drop gear for classes in participation like how quest rewards only give gear for your class / etc..

cuz running experts and raids constantly just for gear to drop for class's that arnt even in there is bull ****.
    1. rng is rng

2. take more mages, mages are your friends.

The more worrying issue is how bad some raid items are and how op crafted gear is. Mage crafted helm and belt are both better than relic armor...
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post
    1. rng is rng

2. take more mages, mages are your friends.

The more worrying issue is how bad some raid items are and how op crafted gear is. Mage crafted helm and belt are both better than relic armor...
    its not RNG if its a trend that plays itself out everytime me and lots of other people run dungeons and raids

everyone ive talked to has noticed this issue, and all my friends on other servers have noticed the same loot stuff.

the problem is bosses giving gear only to one class or to a class thats not even in the group.. the latter needs to be fixed cuz whats the point of even running stuff if the gear that drops is not even usable by the people running it?

its like a cleric questing and its rewards are for a warrior every damn time, how would that make sense? this is the same scenario, and it needs to be fixed
    Last edited by turbododge; 12-03-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Eshebala@Deepwood

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by turbododge View Post
    its not RNG if its a trend that plays itself out everytime me and lots of other people run dungeons and raids

everyone ive talked to has noticed this issue, and all my friends on other servers have noticed the same loot stuff.

the problem is bosses giving gear only to one class or to a class thats not even in the group.. the latter needs to be fixed cuz whats the point of even running stuff if the gear that drops is not even usable by the people running it?
    This is why i say rng. First weeek we had all mage loot but guess what we had 4 mages. Second week three mages and no mage loot. There is no hidden conspiracy as much as you might believe there is.

The other problem is first 3 bosses of TotDQ only dropping 1 loot, i get that Trion doesnt want us to over gear too fast but never in rift history has a raid boss only dropped 1 loot (excluding minis).
    Last edited by AlexTrickle; 12-03-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post
    This is why i say rng. First weeek we had all mage loot but guess what we had 4 mages. Second week three mages and no mage loot. There is no hidden conspiracy as much as you might believe there is.

The other problem is first 3 bosses of TotDQ only dropping 1 loot, i get that Trion doesnt want us to over gear too fast but never in rift history has a raid boss only dropped 1 loot (excluding minis).
    yeah the one piece of gear dropping was ******** also / minus last boss
    Last edited by turbododge; 12-03-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Eshebala@Deepwood

dbe
    General of Telara

Now imagine there's no dungeon and raid currency, and all gear that you will ever wear comes from a drop.

At least you've got the daily/weekly tokens to fall back on. And to a lesser extent, crafting.

Ascendant

QQ more that trion isnt putting the best loots in your mailbox. Seriously man. Loot tables are fine. Rng is rng, and is not affected by group composition. In the ten and 20 man there has been completely random gear for all classes.

AFOR ANYONE WHO VIEWS THIS THREAD
    Loot drops are not an issue. OP is just crying because he hasnt gotten epic loot drops yet... feel bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    QQ more that trion isnt putting the best loots in your mailbox. Seriously man. Loot tables are fine. Rng is rng, and is not affected by group composition. In the ten and 20 man there has been completely random gear for all classes.

AFOR ANYONE WHO VIEWS THIS THREAD
    Loot drops are not an issue. OP is just crying because he hasnt gotten epic loot drops yet... feel bad for him.
    i could care less about what i get, i care about the fact that when i do dungeons and/or raids, gear drops for classes that arnt even in the damn dungeon.

i care about me and everyone else in the group having their time wasted cuz everything that drops is completely useless to everyone cuz if the group was all mages, rogues, and cleric, id be assured before we even started, that only warrior **** will drop then entire time.
    Last edited by turbododge; 12-03-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Eshebala@Deepwood

Hey, at least they don't drop mage chain, warrior leather and rogue plate like the equipment caches!

Rift Disciple

Can't tell if serious.

Wait... You honestly think that Trion has code in the game that checks to see what class isn't in the raid, then drops that classes loot by design?

I really can't tell if you're just whining about bad luck, which I get... or if you legitimately think that this code exists in the game...

Either way, lolz.

Telaran

Must suck cause all I freaking see drop is leather! But rng is rng!

2/4 FT 4/4 TotDQ
    Waxierlamb - Cleric of Exposure@Faeblight
    Cupcakey says I'm bad

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

What i find rather annoying is running LFG multiple times a day to seeing the bosses in the same dungeons drop the same loot piece over and over. First world problems.
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast