+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Submit Loot for Dungeons, Raids and Rifts

Default Submit Loot for Dungeons, Raids and Rifts

Dear Community,

I have been hard at work making a community site that offers everything a gamer needs for rift. I do this on my spare time and because I enjoy playing this game and providing information to not only my guild members but our community in general. I ask for everyone help gathering loot tables from bosses and supplying images so they are available for everyone.

Please feel free to tag your image with your guild or player info. You can use this simple form to submit the items to me and i will update the loot lists within 24 hours.

With your help this site will have complete lists for everyone to reference

Thanks a ton.

Link to submit loot:
    http://www.daphat.com/submit-loot/

Website in general:
    Daphat.com

Where is the current list of submitted loot please?
    Mortelugo - Mortified - Mortification - Morteria - Morterion | Immortal Tyrants @ Gelidra EU

I put it under each instance. I just started on many of the fights.

Hunt and Raid rifts changed to one combined list since it was a pain to go through each one looking for the loot you needed to finish a core.

http://www.daphat.com/guides/games/r...id-hunt-rifts/

If you have something not on the list please submit it so we can compile a complete listing of drops.

Also I will be moving boss loot to the instance summary pages instead of on each boss itself. Im making a button to link back so you can review the loot. Again this is just a quality of life change when researching gear.

On a side note im working on a database. Depending on how active the community is with submitting items will determine if I continue development. If anyone would like to assist with this please contact me here and we can chat a bit more. It will use PHP and MYSQL.

+ Reply to Thread