+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGrinnz

Thread: Take lockouts off Xpert Dungeons

Default Take lockouts off Xpert Dungeons

Please!!!! I'm tired of only being able to queue up for my favorite dungeon once and having to run the core 3x in a row through the random train-of-not-really-random.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Expletus View Post
    Please!!!! I'm tired of only being able to queue up for my favorite dungeon once and having to run the core 3x in a row through the random train-of-not-really-random.
    ... I have nothing beneficial to say.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Expletus View Post
    that would be ok as long as they remove the loot table from the next go. This is done to keep people from spaming the same dungeon for a specific drop. Just like there is a lockout on raids. they need to artificially slow people down to give them time to make new content

Rift Master

Never tried with experts, but I you used to be able to manually walk into a normal dungeon over and over again if you have a group. Can you do that with experts?

Quote Originally Posted by Caldorian View Post
    Never tried with experts, but I you used to be able to manually walk into a normal dungeon over and over again if you have a group. Can you do that with experts?
    No, Experts have lockouts unless you get into it by using random the second time.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

That's what I want. I want to spam a specific dungeon to get what I want. Why the hell should I sit there in a dungeon where I don't need anything from it? Don't give me the "Oh to help other players" argument.

I like the camping item mindset rather than spend 40 hours hoping to get that dungeon to hopefully get a random drop. Bleh for the birds.

+ Reply to Thread