Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Major exploit found in game.

Soulwalker

Default Major exploit found in game.

Hi,

So today I found a major exploit that could make people easily kill almost everything in the game without any problem, including Crucia (which several guilds are fighting atm including us). I dont really wanna report this in game because that would make it take a week before I get any respond and the support person would most likely not be able to help or figure out a fix for it.

Possible for a gm/dev/whatever to contact me in game (sorry out of coffee at my house to give you) and Ill explain how its done before any other high end raiding guilds figure it out and then use it to get world first on Crucia by exploiting?

Kaskbor @ Blightweald
    Special Olympics ftw!
    Last edited by Sonic Rain Boom; 11-29-2012 at 11:37 AM.

In game bug report.

Or use the bananaphone straight to Adam

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I have a screenshot of a player explaining how this exploit (assuming it's the same one) works, how to enable it and what it does, all posted in General chat on Icewatch

or pm one of the Devs...
    Beware the Penguin...

Yeah a PM to Elrar, Decoy, Gersh, Daglar with the title of "GAME BREAKING EXPLOIT ON LIVE" would probably get it looked at asap

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I have a screenshot of a player explaining how this exploit (assuming it's the same one) works, how to enable it and what it does, all posted in General chat on Icewatch
    Trust me its not the same one, if it was guilds would have killed stuff a lot faster in Frozen Tempest and Crucia would be dead.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Hi there,

It would be best to email alpha@riftgame.com and directly to ahetenyi@trionworlds.com
    --BC

oh man now I wanna know what it is just so i can kill a mob and say i was a l337 exploiter for a day

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Trust me its not the same one, if it was guilds would have killed stuff a lot faster in Frozen Tempest and Crucia would be dead.
    Assuming people want to progress using an exploit. Not everyone is like that you know. Also I think you get banned if you abuse exploits on live server, no?

For example not everyone wanna cheat with fish-bots even though a lot of people know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    Also I think you get banned if you abuse exploits on live server, no?
    Hahaha, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Hi there,

It would be best to email alpha@riftgame.com
    I hope sending bugs to that email comes with a bonus alpha invite for the next expac too.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-29-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hi,

So today I found a major exploit that could make people easily kill almost everything in the game without any problem, including Crucia (which several guilds are fighting atm including us). I dont really wanna report this in game because that would make it take a week before I get any respond and the support person would most likely not be able to help or figure out a fix for it.

Possible for a gm/dev/whatever to contact me in game (sorry out of coffee at my house to give you) and Ill explain how its done before any other high end raiding guilds figure it out and then use it to get world first on Crucia by exploiting?

Kaskbor @ Blightweald

Special Olympics ftw!
    So Special Olympics knows of a bug that can 1 shot bosses. Hmmm. This sounds familiar, "we know of the power stone stacking bug, but we don't use it!"
    Last edited by Sonic Rain Boom; 11-29-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Expliots aside, Why did you guys stop streaming? Its quite boring during the day time and I need something to do.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Domey View Post
    Expliots aside, Why did you guys stop streaming? Its quite boring during the day time and I need something to do.
    Qarlsbergs interenet was having issues stream will be up today most probably.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Telaran

Hey ****! How are ya
    Last edited by kletusthereaver; 11-29-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    -Addiction-

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast