+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Concern about Unhallowed Boneforge and it's bugs.

Default Concern about Unhallowed Boneforge and it's bugs.

It's good we can no longer go behind the throne because it made the encounter trivial, but the whole throne encounter is really bugged otherwise. The last time my group tried to do it the intended way we were getting both Titans at the same time who did so much damage the healer had no chance. Beyond that, the encounter would trigger when we were rezzing and it sometimes wouldn't reset. If anyone had a pet out it would also bug and trigger it, and me using Feign Death completely bugged the first boss making it unable to reset and impossible for me to die to reset it.

The dungeon is really buggy. The first four bosses are easy when you know the bugs to avoid but I'm concerned about the throne and the Titans.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nargauzius View Post
    It's good we can no longer go behind the throne because it made the encounter trivial, but the whole throne encounter is really bugged otherwise. The last time my group tried to do it the intended way we were getting both Titans at the same time who did so much damage the healer had no chance.
    You really should have the throne dead before the Titans even go active.
    Beyond that, the encounter would trigger when we were rezzing and it sometimes wouldn't reset. If anyone had a pet out it would also bug and trigger it, and me using Feign Death completely bugged the first boss making it unable to reset and impossible for me to die to reset it.
    We saw that the tether sometimes wouldn't reset with the boss and it would follow around someone trying to rez, everyone respawning fixed it...annoying to all run back but it works.

Ascendant

The last boss you don't even need a healer or tank for. Just burn DPS and you take no damage.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nargauzius View Post
    me using Feign Death completely bugged the first boss making it unable to reset and impossible for me to die to reset it.
    Also true with stealths for the "crab boss" in Archive of Flesh :P Had a Harbinger accidentely stealth on pull and boss broke xD
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    You really should have the throne dead before the Titans even go active
    You have a very good point, and I just remembered the reason it wasn't dead before the Titans was because of a terrible dps who did I think 300 dps? I'm not joking it was some miserably low amount, like "wtf, is that even possible?" low. Every other time we've been behind it and burned it down quickly.

The titans buff eachother when they get close to each other. Just CC 1 of them and then outheal the rest of the damage if your dps is bad.
    Ironically the damage will be really low with a healer in the group.
    Last edited by Valfador; 11-29-2012 at 06:56 AM.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Anc

you can still all go dps and burn the throne down in front doing the mechanics before the titans come out, dont stand in anything and you wont need the healer.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Anc View Post
    you can still all go dps and burn the throne down in front doing the mechanics before the titans come out, dont stand in anything and you wont need the healer.
    You still need a healer for the skeletons exploding? Even with a healer and a tank the DPS check is easily reached.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Valfador View Post
    The titans buff eachother when they get close to each other. Just CC 1 of them and then outheal the rest of the damage if your dps is bad.
    Wut? This possible in expert as well?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Valfador View Post
    Heh, we failed this last night on normal. We had 3 people mentored down from 59 to 54, and so their stats were horrifically low (The other warriors AP was literally half mine). Added to that the group was 3 clerics and 2 warriors, so CC was not an option.

Maybe should've tried 2 tanks, 2 healers, 1 DPS...
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

+ Reply to Thread