+ Reply to Thread

Thread: expert advice plz

Default expert advice plz

Hey all,

A group of my guild members and I have all reached 60 now and have geared up enough to be able to Q for experts. For the last two nights we have spent hours in Stormbreaker protocol. We are able to get to the last boss and he owns us every time. We have even tried it with two healers, but our warrior tank always dies. Not sure what we can do to get this guy down. Is he one of the more difficult expert bosses and maybe we should work on others first? If so what are some of the easier experts we should work on?

Thanks in advance

"Go ahead and run, you'll only die tired."

Ascendant

What heal specs are your healers using? He really doesn't even hit very hard compared to other expert bosses. If you have 2 clerics use a Sent and a Puri, if you have 1 cleric 1 mage use a MT chloro and a Puri or Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by unforgiven View Post
    Hey all,

A group of my guild members and I have all reached 60 now and have geared up enough to be able to Q for experts. For the last two nights we have spent hours in Stormbreaker protocol. We are able to get to the last boss and he owns us every time. We have even tried it with two healers, but our warrior tank always dies. Not sure what we can do to get this guy down. Is he one of the more difficult expert bosses and maybe we should work on others first? If so what are some of the easier experts we should work on?

Thanks in advance
    Not sure how you're getting through other bosses and not this one due to tank damage, he really is pretty minimal on all damage.

I believe the cocoon guy hits quite a bit harder.. try running a chloro and puri? Those two should be able to handle any tank damage you throw at them.
    Aegis Mage
    New stuff dead, need more dragons.

Beware the Penguin...

+ Reply to Thread