+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Leif
  • 1 Post By Alex113
  • 9 Post By Decoy_Trion
  • 1 Post By Primalthirst

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: GSB now 10man?

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    97

    Default GSB now 10man?

    Why can't my group of 12 people enter GSB anymore? It says the map is currently full-it lets 10 in...this is bs. Trying to go in as a guild and do the life saga quest... wth? I saw a video elrar said they were leaving the 50content alone sooo....wtf

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara Leif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    So split into two raids. It's not exactly rocket science considering you can 2-3 man the instance.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Change difficulty on the raid leader to master mode, you're trying to enter the Solo Dungeon.

  4. #4
    Ascendant mckeough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex113 View Post
    Change difficulty on the raid leader to master mode, you're trying to enter the Solo Dungeon.
    GSB isn't affected by Master Mode as it isn't a dungeon it is/ was a 20 man raid...
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple Prude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    So split into two raids. It's not exactly rocket science considering you can 2-3 man the instance.
    Kind of have to agree.
    Even if he is a little harsh about it!

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mckeough View Post
    GSB isn't affected by Master Mode as it isn't a dungeon it is/ was a 20 man raid...
    whoosh!


    ...

  7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team Decoy_Trion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Funny story! When we were first starting GSB development, there was a 10-man and a 20-man version of the raid. After a very brief time, we decided that doing 10-man versions of each 20-man wasn't worth the time/effort, so *just to be safe* we left the 10-man version of the raid (now pointing at the 20-man data) technically active, but locked away from player access FOREVER.

    The solution? Minimum level = 51.

    SMRT.

    An upcoming hotfix should solve this confusion!

  8. #8
    Ascendant Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy_Trion View Post
    Funny story! When we were first starting GSB development, there was a 10-man and a 20-man version of the raid. After a very brief time, we decided that doing 10-man versions of each 20-man wasn't worth the time/effort, so *just to be safe* we left the 10-man version of the raid (now pointing at the 20-man data) technically active, but locked away from player access FOREVER.

    The solution? Minimum level = 51.

    SMRT.

    An upcoming hotfix should solve this confusion!
    Rofl, well done!
    Nope.

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy_Trion View Post
    Funny story! When we were first starting GSB development, there was a 10-man and a 20-man version of the raid. After a very brief time, we decided that doing 10-man versions of each 20-man wasn't worth the time/effort, so *just to be safe* we left the 10-man version of the raid (now pointing at the 20-man data) technically active, but locked away from player access FOREVER.

    The solution? Minimum level = 51.

    SMRT.

    An upcoming hotfix should solve this confusion!
    hahahah! This cracked me up! I bet it sounded like such a great idea at the time!

  10. #10
    Plane Touched marodeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    213

    Default

    So we may enter 10man at 61 again?
    Last edited by marodeur; 11-30-2012 at 03:24 AM.

  11. #11
    Champion Lonyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    We did this as a 10 man last week it was rather easy now.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonyn View Post
    We did this as a 10 man last week it was rather easy now.
    To be fair it was very easy as a 10 man 6 months ago.
    Nope.

  13. #13
    Telaran Malia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68

    Default

    10? I thought it was doable with 3 ^^
    #3 things that are messed up in Rift:
    1# Macro's (Remove them, they simplify the game so every noob can be competetive)
    2# Addons (People that rely on them shouldn't raid)
    3# Harbingers (If I wanted to go melee, I wouldn't have rolled a mage. It also is OP so nerf it)

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts