Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prince Kaliban charge on expert mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Really should not bypass censors Delm.
    Howso? Been at since release, it's still censored lol

As for protocal eah it's fun the first few times but after farming dozens of experts protocal design is terrible. It should be optional because I play the game to play my character I speant hundreds of hours perfecting rotation, specs, playing dps or tanking etc..

I'm sick of the mech. If you like the mech keep it on, for those of us that don't let us fight the mobs with our character and but our dps/healing w/e to match the mech's if it's not possible to do w/o or let us skip the first two bosses altogether, no boss, no loot so we can start playing our toons :/

lastly it sucks doing the mech stuff just to find our your healer/dps/tank isn't even capable of doing their roll or bringing w/e to the table to get anything done...
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Quote Originally Posted by Delmlord View Post
    Howso? Been at since release, it's still censored lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Code of Conduct
    Please do not purposefully circumvent our forum profanity filter or otherwise curse or use profanity on our forums.
    Generally, circumventing a profanity filter defeats the purpose of the filter so it is a worse offense. This is commonly enforced in-game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Generally, circumventing a profanity filter defeats the purpose of the filter so it is a worse offense. This is commonly enforced in-game as well.
    Which is funny because I do it in game as well ( like alot ) and have had no word from Trion for months, didn't notice that in the code of conduct. No reinforcement or even acknowledging I'm supposedly doing something wrong?

I don't get it but alright
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Delmlord View Post
    despise? I found this one, one of the easier ones :/ bosses like overqeer cowel, pugslaughter and valthundar's troll aoe dmg have random queue players leaving left and right lol

and protocal's mech cr#p got boring fast, should be optional
    I just found Mad doctor and the meltdown event to be stupid. Maybe i needed a cleric healer supporting me.

Ascendant

Mad Doctor is an awesome fight...if you're a cleric tank.

Telaran

I've found Doctor and the Event after pretty easy to heal through as a sentinel if you're not just learning things for the first time. Baby add control/killing is really important on Doctor for reducing the amount of damage non-tank players sustain.

As far as Kaliban goes, as a Sent I just preshield the target of his charge as I'm running out and it's easymode. Doesn't usually drop them before 50% hp if the shield is on them. Regardless it's nothing a HB follow-up can't fix.

The disussion is no longer relevant.

The issue has been hotfixed a while ago it seems. Not to mention, we were running this expert dungeon long before most of you even hit 60 so our gear did not let us simply "use healing breath!".

Cheers for the replies anyway.

<Trinity>
    Aussie Dudebro
    Cleric : 4/4 : 5/5
    ~NA First Infinite Perfection~

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2