+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Plavem

Thread: Episode II - The chronicles of Thug - The best tank ever.

Default Episode II - The chronicles of Thug - The best tank ever.

Hi guys its Thug here again.

My akil experience was so well recieved by the community I decided to post my warmaster Drake experience. Some will say I am noob, others will say I have no idea what I am doing, but, most will say I am the best tank ever.

I would like to start off by saying, I am the best tank ever. Ive been playing MMO's hardcore for something like 15 years. So far rift has been the best MMO ever, the bosses, the mechanics, and the graphics keep me mystified. I feel I have come a long way since my days of Akil. in Hammerknell. Since then I had to take up the role of maintank due to our old maintank leaving the guild over loot discrepancies.

So this is where I begin.

Today's date is Wednesday, April 18, 2012. My guild, Negative Ghostrider, decided to venture into Infernal Dawn. We had long been anticipating its release.

We zoned into I.D. we pulled the first 3 groups of mobs, and to my disbelief they were extremely easy. After the third pull we got our first sight of Warmaster Drake. This wasn't your normal encounter though. To those who have not seen this fight I will explain the best I can. There is a round room, in the corner of the room there are mobs who you can not target. On the left and right of the center there are groups of 5 mobs. And 2 bosses in the center.

My raid leader starts going over the strat we will be using. I whisper to the offtank I have adds then I afk to get a drink. With some luck I get back in time to click ready on the ready check. I take off running and grab all of the adds, while our offtank is picking up the boss. ( i chose adds because this is normally the easy job ) but the offtank picked up the boss and its only one mob. Needless to say I will fix this later.

So I pick up my mobs and run to the outside edge. WTF these mobs that I can't target are hitting me. Fing bugs. I am surprised that guild like voodoo who beta tested didn't let Trion know these mobs weren't target-able. By the time I get in position I die. I started raging at these POS healers. It is so hard to find good recruits now days.

This time, I made some changes. I am gonna tank the boss and the offtank, was on adds. I make sure he knows the adds on the outside are not targetable but are perma-rooted. I pull. He grabs all the adds. I notice as he is pulling the adds he has his back to them he gets 3 shot. I start raging at him and the healers.

They run back I get a rezz here we go again.

This time Dunsparrow decided to go tank. He decided he was going to tank the left adds, Nofx would tank the right adds and I tank the boss. I agreed with this then afked again to watch some jersey shore.

I hear duns calling for me so I came back and told him I was there the whole time. I must have accidentally muted myself somehow.

Dunsparrow starts to give the countdown, and I interrupt him, saying, " Only the maintank gives the count down. " Then I give the countdown and we go.

This attempt is going great so far. Then we encoutner a new mechanic. THIS HUGE flame elemental spawns. I pick it up by taunting it to the boss so warriors can cleave it. Or atleast this was my goal. Instead no, they don't cleave it and somehow the WHOLE RAID dies. Some jack***** in the raid said they saw a counter on this elemental. When the counter hit zero we wiped. I think to myself this is just a coincidence. Needless to say the raid leader tells everyone to focus it when it spawns.

We pull again. When the infernal spawns, everyone gets on it. Heh, I guess they were right we are still living. This is the furthest we have gotten.

When suddenly I get this message ingame from my e-girlfriend saying she wants to break up. Since I am tanking the boss I have enough threat to reply. Needless to say I told her I couldn't talk right now, that I was in a raiding guild, that she wasn't good enough for. We will call her Z.

We got all the adds down. Now we are focusing the boss, when I realize he keeps healing. I yell at the healers for healing the boss and not the tanks. Man these guys are dumb.

Finally someone in the raid notices he has a debuff - does something like heal him for magical damage he takes. Why did the dps not realize this before. I feel like a jack ***** for blaming the healers for healing the boss. But I don't apologize, no maintank would. We know they will mess up in the future.

Needless to say the adds respawn. WTF I pick them all up, as any maintank should. I get 2 shot. RAGE AT THE FING CRAPTASTIC healers, that caused the wipe. Man now im face down for the third time, waiting on a rezz.

Here we go again. I was so excited about Ifernal Dawn but seriously 3 wipes on the first boss, I am thinking I should prolly find a new guild. Back to the raid. Dunsparrow says not to kill adds. Ive been saying this since we came in here. Why? BECAUSE I CAN'T TARGET THEM.

I pull phase 1 goes great. We kill Azul. Oh $hit here comes more adds. And another boss. I think to myself Fing really. Jesus this is stupid.

I pick up the 2nd boss, his name is something not worthy of my memory. I call for melee to start dpsing the boss. When all of a sudden this red orb radiates from him. I call for the melee to get out, but you know how them tunnel vision warriors work...Yeah act like you don't have these in your guild. Needless to say every single warrior dies. Then the raid leader dies so I run ( with the boss ) to pick up the adds. And suddenly this HUGE orb begins to radiate again. I get rooted so do the ranged that weren't smart enough to move. Dunsparrow calls a wipe. Then he starts yelling at me. WTF I DID NOTHING WRONG. F him im afking.

I turn on my nintendo, and start playing tetris when my mother walks in. There I am raiding while playing tetris naked and my mother walks in to tell me good night and that there was a sandwich on the counter. I said, "WTF mom bring me the sandwich. I am in the middle of saving Telara and you expect me to get up? Better yet get me a drink to."

So yeah all these interruptions.

5 minutes, 3 ready checks later I return. The raid leader asked where I was. I told him I had to poop. He raged a little, but honestly I think he simply needs to get laid.

I give the count down and we go again. Doing good so far, the second boss is at 25% and we are going strong. Pulling like 45k raid dps. Personally I am pulling upwards of 1000. It was prolly a good thing I am tanking this in my Way of the mountian spec that I forgot to switch out of after akil.

Then the final boss comes. I taunt him and pick him up. I bring him to the center of the room, meanwhile dunsparrow and nofx ( the offtanks ) are tanking the adds on the sides. I call for melee to come in and start dpsing.

Suddenly the boss focuses someone in the raid. I start to panic. He targets the raid leader, shortly after the raid leader is consumed by a huge bubble. I call for him to stack on the raid ( thinking it buffs the raid like Sicaron ) but as he moves closer to me more and more people die. Then he gets to me and I die. I start calling him a moron, WHO THE F ASKED YOU TO COME TO ME. Yeah I played it off though that was totally my fault.

Then a guild mage, suggested that it might target the person farthest out of the raid. Fing aussie's they come up with the dumbest of $hit.

By this time my mother came back in with my sandwich and my drink. I told her she was dismissed and she left.

I get my rezz unpause tetris and start playing again. When I notice my e - girlfriend has sent me 200 messages in the last 10 minutes. The only reason I noticed was because she had started texting me. Needless to says I had to put her in her place. DAMMIT she made me lose at tetris I forgot to pause it. DAMN women.

The raid leader is raging, I am raging and we are about to call the raid. I tell him to get his stuff in order and lets do one more pull.

We pull. 1st boss down, 2nd boss down, Third boss comes. I pick him him I am tanking him. He focuses the raid leader again. A moment later an orb consumes The raid leader everyone is told to move away from him. Going good. When suddenly the same orb from the second boss radiates from this new boss. I call for melee to ****, but wouldn't you know our top warrior dps, decides to stay in. I call him a moron, then ***** because he hasn't been rezzed yet. These people make me wonder how they ever made it past tier 2s.

We rinse and repeat this until the boss is about at 30%.

Damn im hungry. I reach for my sandwich and in the process knock my coke over onto my keyboard. I try to wipe it up before it hurts my G15, apparently I started running around like a chicken with my head cut off. By luck ( though I don't believe in luck ) I run straight into the raid leaders bubble instantly killing myself. The boss turns around kills Heizt again, before running to the offtank

After all of this the boss is at 15%. I thought they were out of battle rezzes, so I started replying to my egrilfriends texts when I hear the raidleader yelling, "Take the rezz you worthless tank" followed by a few explicits. I guess I afked for to long because I never got the battle rezz.

10% and counting. Except now the raid is dropping like flies. Mages, clerics, & tanks are the only ones left standing. 5% we are so close. 1% instead of praising me the raidleader started yelling obscenities at me. Boss dies. Half of the raid is dead when I notice a mob spawn on the left side. I run and pull it before it agros anyone in the raid.

4 bosses in one encounter.

The raid leader starts yelling, "WHY THE F DID YOU PULL THAT WE WERE OUT OF CoMBAT?"

I replied with letting him know I was never out of combat. I saved the raid.

We wiped. Seems the raidleader was right, this was a mini boss and not part of the encounter.

The raidleader then sends me a message saying he needed to talk to me right after raid. I told him sure, thinking maybe he wants to apologize for being a complete ****** to the savior of the raid. Not wanting to stick around I hearth to meridian and log off. In mumble I see the raidleader drag me down to officers channel. I close mumble. I don't need his belittling or praising, I know I am the best warrior tank ever.

Maybe he wasn't paying attention but I carried this raid. I gave them the strat, I told them about the bugged mobs, I told them about the bubble of death. What more does this guy want from me.

I reposted because they freaking made me take the names off of it.

"But I don't apologize, no maintank would. We know they will mess up in the future."

I Died
    "If the young are not initiated into the Village, they will burn it down just to feel it's warmth"

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Plavem View Post
    Hi guys its Thug here again.

My akil experience was so well recieved by the community I decided to post my warmaster Drake experience. Some will say I am noob, others will say I have no idea what I am doing, but, most will say I am the best tank ever.

I would like to start off by saying, I am the best tank ever. Ive been playing MMO's hardcore for something like 15 years. So far rift has been the best MMO ever, the bosses, the mechanics, and the graphics keep me mystified. I feel I have come a long way since my days of Akil. in Hammerknell. Since then I had to take up the role of maintank due to our old maintank leaving the guild over loot discrepancies.

So this is where I begin.

Today's date is Wednesday, April 18, 2012. My guild, Negative Ghostrider, decided to venture into Infernal Dawn. We had long been anticipating its release.

We zoned into I.D. we pulled the first 3 groups of mobs, and to my disbelief they were extremely easy. After the third pull we got our first sight of Warmaster Drake. This wasn't your normal encounter though. To those who have not seen this fight I will explain the best I can. There is a round room, in the corner of the room there are mobs who you can not target. On the left and right of the center there are groups of 5 mobs. And 2 bosses in the center.

My raid leader starts going over the strat we will be using. I whisper to the offtank I have adds then I afk to get a drink. With some luck I get back in time to click ready on the ready check. I take off running and grab all of the adds, while our offtank is picking up the boss. ( i chose adds because this is normally the easy job ) but the offtank picked up the boss and its only one mob. Needless to say I will fix this later.

So I pick up my mobs and run to the outside edge. WTF these mobs that I can't target are hitting me. Fing bugs. I am surprised that guild like voodoo who beta tested didn't let Trion know these mobs weren't target-able. By the time I get in position I die. I started raging at these POS healers. It is so hard to find good recruits now days.

This time, I made some changes. I am gonna tank the boss and the offtank, was on adds. I make sure he knows the adds on the outside are not targetable but are perma-rooted. I pull. He grabs all the adds. I notice as he is pulling the adds he has his back to them he gets 3 shot. I start raging at him and the healers.

They run back I get a rezz here we go again.

This time Dunsparrow decided to go tank. He decided he was going to tank the left adds, Nofx would tank the right adds and I tank the boss. I agreed with this then afked again to watch some jersey shore.

I hear duns calling for me so I came back and told him I was there the whole time. I must have accidentally muted myself somehow.

Dunsparrow starts to give the countdown, and I interrupt him, saying, " Only the maintank gives the count down. " Then I give the countdown and we go.

This attempt is going great so far. Then we encoutner a new mechanic. THIS HUGE flame elemental spawns. I pick it up by taunting it to the boss so warriors can cleave it. Or atleast this was my goal. Instead no, they don't cleave it and somehow the WHOLE RAID dies. Some jack***** in the raid said they saw a counter on this elemental. When the counter hit zero we wiped. I think to myself this is just a coincidence. Needless to say the raid leader tells everyone to focus it when it spawns.

We pull again. When the infernal spawns, everyone gets on it. Heh, I guess they were right we are still living. This is the furthest we have gotten.

When suddenly I get this message ingame from my e-girlfriend saying she wants to break up. Since I am tanking the boss I have enough threat to reply. Needless to say I told her I couldn't talk right now, that I was in a raiding guild, that she wasn't good enough for. We will call her Z.

We got all the adds down. Now we are focusing the boss, when I realize he keeps healing. I yell at the healers for healing the boss and not the tanks. Man these guys are dumb.

Finally someone in the raid notices he has a debuff - does something like heal him for magical damage he takes. Why did the dps not realize this before. I feel like a jack ***** for blaming the healers for healing the boss. But I don't apologize, no maintank would. We know they will mess up in the future.

Needless to say the adds respawn. WTF I pick them all up, as any maintank should. I get 2 shot. RAGE AT THE FING CRAPTASTIC healers, that caused the wipe. Man now im face down for the third time, waiting on a rezz.

Here we go again. I was so excited about Ifernal Dawn but seriously 3 wipes on the first boss, I am thinking I should prolly find a new guild. Back to the raid. Dunsparrow says not to kill adds. Ive been saying this since we came in here. Why? BECAUSE I CAN'T TARGET THEM.

I pull phase 1 goes great. We kill Azul. Oh $hit here comes more adds. And another boss. I think to myself Fing really. Jesus this is stupid.

I pick up the 2nd boss, his name is something not worthy of my memory. I call for melee to start dpsing the boss. When all of a sudden this red orb radiates from him. I call for the melee to get out, but you know how them tunnel vision warriors work...Yeah act like you don't have these in your guild. Needless to say every single warrior dies. Then the raid leader dies so I run ( with the boss ) to pick up the adds. And suddenly this HUGE orb begins to radiate again. I get rooted so do the ranged that weren't smart enough to move. Dunsparrow calls a wipe. Then he starts yelling at me. WTF I DID NOTHING WRONG. F him im afking.

I turn on my nintendo, and start playing tetris when my mother walks in. There I am raiding while playing tetris naked and my mother walks in to tell me good night and that there was a sandwich on the counter. I said, "WTF mom bring me the sandwich. I am in the middle of saving Telara and you expect me to get up? Better yet get me a drink to."

So yeah all these interruptions.

5 minutes, 3 ready checks later I return. The raid leader asked where I was. I told him I had to poop. He raged a little, but honestly I think he simply needs to get laid.

I give the count down and we go again. Doing good so far, the second boss is at 25% and we are going strong. Pulling like 45k raid dps. Personally I am pulling upwards of 1000. It was prolly a good thing I am tanking this in my Way of the mountian spec that I forgot to switch out of after akil.

Then the final boss comes. I taunt him and pick him up. I bring him to the center of the room, meanwhile dunsparrow and nofx ( the offtanks ) are tanking the adds on the sides. I call for melee to come in and start dpsing.

Suddenly the boss focuses someone in the raid. I start to panic. He targets the raid leader, shortly after the raid leader is consumed by a huge bubble. I call for him to stack on the raid ( thinking it buffs the raid like Sicaron ) but as he moves closer to me more and more people die. Then he gets to me and I die. I start calling him a moron, WHO THE F ASKED YOU TO COME TO ME. Yeah I played it off though that was totally my fault.

Then a guild mage, suggested that it might target the person farthest out of the raid. Fing aussie's they come up with the dumbest of $hit.

By this time my mother came back in with my sandwich and my drink. I told her she was dismissed and she left.

I get my rezz unpause tetris and start playing again. When I notice my e - girlfriend has sent me 200 messages in the last 10 minutes. The only reason I noticed was because she had started texting me. Needless to says I had to put her in her place. DAMMIT she made me lose at tetris I forgot to pause it. DAMN women.

The raid leader is raging, I am raging and we are about to call the raid. I tell him to get his stuff in order and lets do one more pull.

We pull. 1st boss down, 2nd boss down, Third boss comes. I pick him him I am tanking him. He focuses the raid leader again. A moment later an orb consumes The raid leader everyone is told to move away from him. Going good. When suddenly the same orb from the second boss radiates from this new boss. I call for melee to ****, but wouldn't you know our top warrior dps, decides to stay in. I call him a moron, then ***** because he hasn't been rezzed yet. These people make me wonder how they ever made it past tier 2s.

Damn im hungry. I reach for my sandwich and in the process knock my coke over onto my keyboard. I try to wipe it up before it hurts my G15, apparently I started running around like a chicken with my head cut off. By luck ( though I don't believe in luck ) I run straight into the raid leaders bubble instantly killing myself. The boss turns around kills Heizt again, before running to the offtank

After all of this the boss is at 15%. I thought they were out of battle rezzes, so I started replying to my egrilfriends texts when I hear the raidleader yelling, "Take the rezz you worthless tank" followed by a few explicits. I guess I afked for to long because I never got the battle rezz.

10% and counting. Except now the raid is dropping like flies. Mages, clerics, & tanks are the only ones left standing. 5% we are so close. 1% instead of praising me the raidleader started yelling obscenities at me. Boss dies. Half of the raid is dead when I notice a mob spawn on the left side. I run and pull it before it agros anyone in the raid.

The raid leader starts yelling, "WHY THE F DID YOU PULL THAT WE WERE OUT OF CoMBAT?"

I replied with letting him know I was never out of combat. I saved the raid.

We wiped. Seems the raidleader was right, this was a mini boss and not part of the encounter.

The raidleader then sends me a message saying he needed to talk to me right after raid. I told him sure, thinking maybe he wants to apologize for being a complete ****** to the savior of the raid. Not wanting to stick around I hearth to meridian and log off. In mumble I see the raidleader drag me down to officers channel. I close mumble. I don't need his belittling or praising, I know I am the best warrior tank ever.

Maybe he wasn't paying attention but I carried this raid. I gave them the strat, I told them about the bugged mobs, I told them about the bubble of death. What more does this guy want from me.

So best tank ever and step into a new raid with no clue what so ever of what might happen.

Ignore (by leaving) the raid leader going over what will happen.

Dying because of your bone head play and rage on healers.

You are either a troll. Or just a horrible tank. I say you are both.

Very sad indeed.

Good luck. Your guild will need it will you tanking.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissibow View Post
    So best tank ever and step into a new raid with no clue what so ever of what might happen.

Ignore (by leaving) the raid leader going over what will happen.

Dying because of your bone head play and rage on healers.

You are either a troll. Or just a horrible tank. I say you are both.

Very sad indeed.

Good luck. Your guild will need it will you tanking.
    LMAO< ROFL> LOLOLOL< dude its a joke the whole story is for entertainment, wow, i guessed you missed the akylios post, you should find it, its hilarious

Ascendant

It is amazing that a good amount of people don't realize its a joke...either that or are the worst trolls ever.

Def a troll, he quoted the WHOLE FIRST POST.
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by plavem View Post
    hi guys its thug here again.

My akil experience was so well recieved by the community i decided to post my warmaster drake experience. Some will say i am noob, others will say i have no idea what i am doing, but, most will say i am the best tank ever.

I would like to start off by saying, i am the best tank ever. Ive been playing mmo's hardcore for something like 15 years. So far rift has been the best mmo ever, the bosses, the mechanics, and the graphics keep me mystified. I feel i have come a long way since my days of akil. In hammerknell. Since then i had to take up the role of maintank due to our old maintank leaving the guild over loot discrepancies.

So this is where i begin.

Today's date is wednesday, april 18, 2012. My guild, negative ghostrider, decided to venture into infernal dawn. We had long been anticipating its release.

We zoned into i.d. We pulled the first 3 groups of mobs, and to my disbelief they were extremely easy. After the third pull we got our first sight of warmaster drake. This wasn't your normal encounter though. To those who have not seen this fight i will explain the best i can. There is a round room, in the corner of the room there are mobs who you can not target. On the left and right of the center there are groups of 5 mobs. And 2 bosses in the center.

My raid leader starts going over the strat we will be using. I whisper to the offtank i have adds then i afk to get a drink. With some luck i get back in time to click ready on the ready check. I take off running and grab all of the adds, while our offtank is picking up the boss. ( i chose adds because this is normally the easy job ) but the offtank picked up the boss and its only one mob. Needless to say i will fix this later.

So i pick up my mobs and run to the outside edge. Wtf these mobs that i can't target are hitting me. Fing bugs. I am surprised that guild like voodoo who beta tested didn't let trion know these mobs weren't target-able. By the time i get in position i die. I started raging at these pos healers. It is so hard to find good recruits now days.

This time, i made some changes. I am gonna tank the boss and the offtank, was on adds. I make sure he knows the adds on the outside are not targetable but are perma-rooted. I pull. He grabs all the adds. I notice as he is pulling the adds he has his back to them he gets 3 shot. I start raging at him and the healers.

They run back i get a rezz here we go again.

This time dunsparrow decided to go tank. He decided he was going to tank the left adds, nofx would tank the right adds and i tank the boss. I agreed with this then afked again to watch some jersey shore.

I hear duns calling for me so i came back and told him i was there the whole time. I must have accidentally muted myself somehow.

Dunsparrow starts to give the countdown, and i interrupt him, saying, " only the maintank gives the count down. " then i give the countdown and we go.

This attempt is going great so far. Then we encoutner a new mechanic. This huge flame elemental spawns. I pick it up by taunting it to the boss so warriors can cleave it. Or atleast this was my goal. Instead no, they don't cleave it and somehow the whole raid dies. Some jack***** in the raid said they saw a counter on this elemental. When the counter hit zero we wiped. I think to myself this is just a coincidence. Needless to say the raid leader tells everyone to focus it when it spawns.

We pull again. When the infernal spawns, everyone gets on it. Heh, i guess they were right we are still living. This is the furthest we have gotten.

When suddenly i get this message ingame from my e-girlfriend saying she wants to break up. Since i am tanking the boss i have enough threat to reply. Needless to say i told her i couldn't talk right now, that i was in a raiding guild, that she wasn't good enough for. We will call her z.

We got all the adds down. Now we are focusing the boss, when i realize he keeps healing. I yell at the healers for healing the boss and not the tanks. Man these guys are dumb.

Finally someone in the raid notices he has a debuff - does something like heal him for magical damage he takes. Why did the dps not realize this before. I feel like a jack ***** for blaming the healers for healing the boss. But i don't apologize, no maintank would. We know they will mess up in the future.

Needless to say the adds respawn. Wtf i pick them all up, as any maintank should. I get 2 shot. Rage at the fing craptastic healers, that caused the wipe. Man now im face down for the third time, waiting on a rezz.

Here we go again. I was so excited about ifernal dawn but seriously 3 wipes on the first boss, i am thinking i should prolly find a new guild. Back to the raid. Dunsparrow says not to kill adds. Ive been saying this since we came in here. Why? Because i can't target them.

I pull phase 1 goes great. We kill azul. Oh $hit here comes more adds. And another boss. I think to myself fing really. Jesus this is stupid.

I pick up the 2nd boss, his name is something not worthy of my memory. I call for melee to start dpsing the boss. When all of a sudden this red orb radiates from him. I call for the melee to get out, but you know how them tunnel vision warriors work...yeah act like you don't have these in your guild. Needless to say every single warrior dies. Then the raid leader dies so i run ( with the boss ) to pick up the adds. And suddenly this huge orb begins to radiate again. I get rooted so do the ranged that weren't smart enough to move. Dunsparrow calls a wipe. Then he starts yelling at me. Wtf i did nothing wrong. F him im afking.

I turn on my nintendo, and start playing tetris when my mother walks in. There i am raiding while playing tetris naked and my mother walks in to tell me good night and that there was a sandwich on the counter. I said, "wtf mom bring me the sandwich. I am in the middle of saving telara and you expect me to get up? Better yet get me a drink to."

so yeah all these interruptions.

5 minutes, 3 ready checks later i return. The raid leader asked where i was. I told him i had to poop. He raged a little, but honestly i think he simply needs to get laid.

I give the count down and we go again. Doing good so far, the second boss is at 25% and we are going strong. Pulling like 45k raid dps. Personally i am pulling upwards of 1000. It was prolly a good thing i am tanking this in my way of the mountian spec that i forgot to switch out of after akil.

Suddenly the boss focuses someone in the raid. I start to panic. He targets the raid leader, shortly after the raid leader is consumed by a huge bubble. I call for him to stack on the raid ( thinking it buffs the raid like sicaron ) but as he moves closer to me more and more people die. Then he gets to me and i die. I start calling him a moron, who the f asked you to come to me. Yeah i played it off though that was totally my fault.

I get my rezz unpause tetris and start playing again. When i notice my e - girlfriend has sent me 200 messages in the last 10 minutes. The only reason i noticed was because she had started texting me. Needless to says i had to put her in her place. Dammit she made me lose at tetris i forgot to pause it. Damn women.

The raid leader is raging, i am raging and we are about to call the raid. I tell him to get his stuff in order and lets do one more pull.

We pull. 1st boss down, 2nd boss down, third boss comes. I pick him him i am tanking him. He focuses the raid leader again. A moment later an orb consumes the raid leader everyone is told to move away from him. Going good. When suddenly the same orb from the second boss radiates from this new boss. I call for melee to ****, but wouldn't you know our top warrior dps, decides to stay in. I call him a moron, then ***** because he hasn't been rezzed yet. These people make me wonder how they ever made it past tier 2s.

Damn im hungry. I reach for my sandwich and in the process knock my coke over onto my keyboard. I try to wipe it up before it hurts my g15, apparently i started running around like a chicken with my head cut off. By luck ( though i don't believe in luck ) i run straight into the raid leaders bubble instantly killing myself. The boss turns around kills heizt again, before running to the offtank

after all of this the boss is at 15%. I thought they were out of battle rezzes, so i started replying to my egrilfriends texts when i hear the raidleader yelling, "take the rezz you worthless tank" followed by a few explicits. I guess i afked for to long because i never got the battle rezz.

10% and counting. Except now the raid is dropping like flies. Mages, clerics, & tanks are the only ones left standing. 5% we are so close. 1% instead of praising me the raidleader started yelling obscenities at me. Boss dies. Half of the raid is dead when i notice a mob spawn on the left side. I run and pull it before it agros anyone in the raid.

The raid leader starts yelling, "why the f did you pull that we were out of combat?"

i replied with letting him know i was never out of combat. I saved the raid.

The raidleader then sends me a message saying he needed to talk to me right after raid. I told him sure, thinking maybe he wants to apologize for being a complete ****** to the savior of the raid. Not wanting to stick around i hearth to meridian and log off. In mumble i see the raidleader drag me down to officers channel. I close mumble. I don't need his belittling or praising, i know i am the best warrior tank ever.

Maybe he wasn't paying attention but i carried this raid. I gave them the strat, i told them about the bugged mobs, i told them about the bubble of death. What more does this guy want from me.

tl;dr......

The guy that quoted me... he feels bad for my guild.

Just so everyone knows this is an honest raid night for us. lolz

Ascendant

/snip
    8/10 (Akilios was better)
    I still want a flashback to Thug's early days when he was taking on Caelia before the original expert nerfs.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Telaran

ehhh, been done before and this one is really long.

Yo bro, why you hating. You mad i reject your guild when you sent me a PM to join?

Just so everyone knows this is an honest raid night for us. lolz
    truth!

P8, 5/8 ID, HK Conq 11/11 (gear)
    Rogue - Seastone, Defiant
    "Release the attack squirrels!"

+ Reply to Thread