+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By leaa

Thread: Crystal at the gates of ID

  1. #1
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    533

    Default Crystal at the gates of ID

    Since the planar charges now are free and easy to get, and there really are no issues around it, could TRION please put a crystal outside of ID? I know it is a silly thing to ask for, but still it is one of those things that juat would make it easier.

    And if this is not an option, could you at least make it possible to buy them from the vendor inside of ID?

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Gyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    That would be nice. But then, the ONLY breaks we ever get while raiding is when EVERYONE runs out of charges and we have to all go get more. If there were more accessible crystals, I would never get a smoke break
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara Puandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    We never run out of charges, than again my guild doesnt raid as much as other guilds. Going to do our first pulls tonight on itzuil (sp?), hopefully we get him down tonight.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

  4. #4
    Ascendant JimboTCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,549

    Default

    20 people x 9 charges = a hell of a lot of guild resses and medics. If you really manage to burn through all that lot in one session, you probably need to take five minutes and recharge anyway, both in game and IRL.

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    12 really, you can buy 3 with planarite remember?

  6. #6
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboTCB View Post
    20 people x 9 charges = a hell of a lot of guild resses and medics. If you really manage to burn through all that lot in one session, you probably need to take five minutes and recharge anyway, both in game and IRL.
    You do realize you use that for more then rezz and medics? planar banners and also some uses them with their soul spec so yeah, on a progress boss there can be a lot of charges that is needed. Not to mention all those who just forgets to mend up even though there is five million messages about it there is always a few not doing it, and then you have to do a new medic. Annoying? Hell yeah, but it happens, and in the end new charges in a easy place to get them, would be a nice thing to have and something that makes it easier.

  7. #7
    Shield of Telara smoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaa View Post
    You do realize you use that for more then rezz and medics? planar banners and also some uses them with their soul spec so yeah, on a progress boss there can be a lot of charges that is needed. Not to mention all those who just forgets to mend up even though there is five million messages about it there is always a few not doing it, and then you have to do a new medic. Annoying? Hell yeah, but it happens, and in the end new charges in a easy place to get them, would be a nice thing to have and something that makes it easier.
    I'm interested in these planar banners you mention.

  8. #8
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    533

    Default

    [QUOTE=smoked;3753885]I'm interested in these planar banners you mention.[/QU
    Check your guild perks

  9. #9
    Shield of Telara smoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    710

    Default

    [QUOTE=leaa;3753895]
    Quote Originally Posted by smoked View Post
    I'm interested in these planar banners you mention.[/QU
    Check your guild perks
    Check that those banners cost 1plat a piece, and are not planar charges.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple Silus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I'm sure he means planar protection.
    Morseus - P80 Defiant Mage
    Durandal - P70 Defiant Warrior
    Varkas - P3x Defiant Rogue

  11. #11
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
    I'm sure he means planar protection.
    Yeah i meant the planar protection and i am fairly sure that smoked understood that too, just wanted to pick a point, so sure he can have one. Still, planar protection cost charges and that was what i wanted to say in the first place.

  12. #12
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Really? I mean how hard can it possibly be to have someone banner the raid back to a crystal in EI then get pulled back into the zone?

    Stop being lazy...
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

  13. #13
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    533

    Default

    I suggest you read my post again since i made it clear that this is not horribly important, but it saves time, time that i want to use for raiding rather then banner the guild back and forth. A small thing that is comfortable and is not in any way breaking the game for anyone.
    If you want to keep on banner even though they would actually put up a crystal outside of ID or make it possible to buy them from the vendor inside, then feel free to do so, that option wont vanish.
    Last edited by leaa; 04-25-2012 at 08:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts