+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By leaa

Thread: Crystal at the gates of ID

Champion

Default Crystal at the gates of ID

Since the planar charges now are free and easy to get, and there really are no issues around it, could TRION please put a crystal outside of ID? I know it is a silly thing to ask for, but still it is one of those things that juat would make it easier.

And if this is not an option, could you at least make it possible to buy them from the vendor inside of ID?

That would be nice. But then, the ONLY breaks we ever get while raiding is when EVERYONE runs out of charges and we have to all go get more. If there were more accessible crystals, I would never get a smoke break
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

We never run out of charges, than again my guild doesnt raid as much as other guilds. Going to do our first pulls tonight on itzuil (sp?), hopefully we get him down tonight.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

20 people x 9 charges = a hell of a lot of guild resses and medics. If you really manage to burn through all that lot in one session, you probably need to take five minutes and recharge anyway, both in game and IRL.

Ascendant

12 really, you can buy 3 with planarite remember?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JimboTCB View Post
    20 people x 9 charges = a hell of a lot of guild resses and medics. If you really manage to burn through all that lot in one session, you probably need to take five minutes and recharge anyway, both in game and IRL.
    You do realize you use that for more then rezz and medics? planar banners and also some uses them with their soul spec so yeah, on a progress boss there can be a lot of charges that is needed. Not to mention all those who just forgets to mend up even though there is five million messages about it there is always a few not doing it, and then you have to do a new medic. Annoying? Hell yeah, but it happens, and in the end new charges in a easy place to get them, would be a nice thing to have and something that makes it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by leaa View Post
    You do realize you use that for more then rezz and medics? planar banners and also some uses them with their soul spec so yeah, on a progress boss there can be a lot of charges that is needed. Not to mention all those who just forgets to mend up even though there is five million messages about it there is always a few not doing it, and then you have to do a new medic. Annoying? Hell yeah, but it happens, and in the end new charges in a easy place to get them, would be a nice thing to have and something that makes it easier.
    I'm interested in these planar banners you mention.

Champion

[QUOTE=smoked;3753885]I'm interested in these planar banners you mention.[/QU
    Check your guild perks

[QUOTE=leaa;3753895]
    Quote Originally Posted by smoked View Post
    I'm interested in these planar banners you mention.[/QU
    Check your guild perks
    Check that those banners cost 1plat a piece, and are not planar charges.

I'm sure he means planar protection.
    Morseus - P80 Defiant Mage
    Durandal - P70 Defiant Warrior
    Varkas - P3x Defiant Rogue

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
    I'm sure he means planar protection.
    Yeah i meant the planar protection and i am fairly sure that smoked understood that too, just wanted to pick a point, so sure he can have one. Still, planar protection cost charges and that was what i wanted to say in the first place.

Plane Walker

Really? I mean how hard can it possibly be to have someone banner the raid back to a crystal in EI then get pulled back into the zone?

Stop being lazy...
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

Champion

I suggest you read my post again since i made it clear that this is not horribly important, but it saves time, time that i want to use for raiding rather then banner the guild back and forth. A small thing that is comfortable and is not in any way breaking the game for anyone.
    If you want to keep on banner even though they would actually put up a crystal outside of ID or make it possible to buy them from the vendor inside, then feel free to do so, that option wont vanish.
    Last edited by leaa; 04-25-2012 at 08:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread