+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updates needed, Shoreline ranked world #1

Default Updates needed, Shoreline ranked world #1

A lot of guilds need to update their entries in www.guildprogress.com Some guilds got the fire wing clear with the hardmode kill before us.

Of course I'm proud of Shoreline, and also I'm proud of how we've done without testing ID beforehand, but we shouldn't stay ranked number 1 worldwide, it's not accurate.
    Last edited by Gradient; 04-23-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Guild/Raid leader of Shoreline 5/8 ID (No reflect Rusila, hardmode Conclave) Recruiting a few more excellent raiders: for Infernal Dawn progression

Telaran

Poor website. 0 top guild.

http://www.riftstrats.com/progress/

You ranked #10 atm.

Yeah the whole staying on hardmode conclave and then hardmode no longer counting for progression debacle has made progression pretty murky this release too. Still I'm glad we got the extra shoulder orb.

Guild/Raid leader of Shoreline 5/8 ID (No reflect Rusila, hardmode Conclave) Recruiting a few more excellent raiders: for Infernal Dawn progression

Quote Originally Posted by Aiai View Post
    Poor website. 0 top guild.

http://www.riftstrats.com/progress/

You ranked #10 atm.
    Guiildprogress does seem to have a much bigger following for the other mmo's it supports than Rift, I'm not sure why. At least with it being around for 5years for EQ2 and WoW ranking previously you can be fairly confident it'll still be around in the future.

+ Reply to Thread