+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient Murdantix Spawn

Rift Disciple

Default Ancient Murdantix Spawn

The first 6 weeks I was running HK Chronicles I got 3 Ancient Murdantix Spawns...since then none. I saw in chat that additional drops of these no longer happen...in one of the patches. Is this true?

Plane Touched

just a low drop rate. I see them on the ah every now and again.
    Retired Warrior Class Lead for The Grubs. No longer playing but still following the game.
    www.thegrubs.net

Rift Disciple

Default Guess they just lowered drop rate

Finally had another one drop...guess it is possible to get more

Low drop rate is right; been running damn near every day for 6 weeks and haven't seen one.

**I'm ok with that, was a pretty neat mount, shouldn't be easy to achieve. Rarity makes the special things seem...well, special! I'll get mine eventually, and will appreciate it all the more for not having it handed to me.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Ive yet to get a single one. And while ive not run it every day... i have run it a TON.

RNG IS RNG

I have run chronicle countless times and yet no mount

But I understand why the low drop rate. I just can't wait to finally get mine
    Formerly Manwitch.... 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 3/4 GA

Rift Disciple

Default Just Got Another One

They must have recently increased the drop rate because I just got my 5th one. They sell for about 1k plat on my shard (Seastone)...I can use the dough.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vegimatic View Post
    They must have recently increased the drop rate because I just got my 5th one. They sell for about 1k plat on my shard (Seastone)...I can use the dough.
    I hope this is just a sick joke...But just in case, RNG is RNG true but this is bull****. I have run that chron every day since its release and I have yet to see that mount, yet you get 5? #%&! you!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by kofix View Post
    I hope this is just a sick joke...But just in case, RNG is RNG true but this is bull****. I have run that chron every day since its release and I have yet to see that mount, yet you get 5? #%&! you!
    Think of it this way... at least you know they could still drop...

(I've been farming this Chronicle too and no love either... 1 or 2 times a day for weeks on end... sigh )

Any rhyme or pattern to where they are dropping from? I've read both the random chest and the final chest... not sure which is true...

+ Reply to Thread