+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ember Conclave Love Rendering

Default Ember Conclave Love Rendering

Possibly make the fiery trail that the orbs leave when thrown by Emberlord visible on low rendering? Kindof annoying running into visibly nothing and getting one-shotted

Plane Walker

It's an issue regardless of what settings you have from what we experienced
    Last edited by Value; 04-22-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Champion

I feel your pain my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by BittyMagnet View Post
    Possibly make the fiery trail that the orbs leave when thrown by Emberlord visible on low rendering? Kindof annoying running into visibly nothing and getting one-shotted
    its even worse if the org gets put in the middle its nearly impossible to see

Order of Shadow
    5/8 ID ... 11/11 HK ( Conq )

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

When you can, open up rift.cfg, under [video] category, what is your "VFXLimit = ###" set to? If able, post if you could or couldn't see the Visual Effects.

VFXLimit = 750

Have you tried updating your drivers?

Voodoo (US-Defiant, world 1st Akylios) is currently seeking exceptional rogue and mage applicants. Please check our recruitment thread for more information.

I have the same problem on Ituziel, where others see the lavapools wich will spawn waves next I don't. Seems like the same kind of issue and im also forced to use low graphic settings.

Rift Master

I run rift maxed out with settings sliders up to full on a GTX680

Can't say i've ever run into any rendering or visual problems regarding things on the floor or things coming at you.
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

Some of us dont play on High Quality computers and are forced to run the game at Low Rendering, I shouldnt be forced to purchase a different video card to see certain mechanics IMO

Seems like the gtaoe's disappearing on Arakhurn. Same goes for gfx like the lock-out line on Drak. Takes a relog every time you die to be able to see it again for some - mostly happening on LQR I think.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calmethar View Post
    Seems like the gtaoe's disappearing on Arakhurn. Same goes for gfx like the lock-out line on Drak. Takes a relog every time you die to be able to see it again for some - mostly happening on LQR I think.
    If it's similar to what's going on with Arakhurn, then I'm not sure it's strictly LQR. I have to give people a heads-up on Arakhurn for the AoEs to guild members I know have good rigs and run on higher settings.

I believe it may have more to do with a specific graphics card manufacture (or line) and how Rift and some video cards just seem to talk past each other.

To the OP: I'd suggest looking for any discussions regarding your specific graphics card and Rift and seeing if there are standing issues and potential fixes. I unfortunately do not have any additional information beyond that regarding specifics.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Sometimes I can see the ground AOEs on Arakurn, sometimes I can't.

As for Conclave, everyone was shouting to look out for the fire snakes and I assumed they'd all been smoking something until someone posted a video...

Normal renderer (not LQ) and most graphics settings turned on but not to maximum. Kind of crappy when a key mechanic is randomly invisible depending on your setup...

I didn't even know there was a ground graphic for Arakhurn....
    Never caused me a problem, just know your distances...
    I've been running absolute max settings since I started playing and never noticed a missing effect. Apparently there has been one all the time..
    Nope.

Rift Disciple

I run high or ultra and I couldn't see the fire, only the wisps. It makes it quite difficult for a melee dps to do his job like that, I managed for the most part but I missed a wisp's direction and thunderous leapt right into a wall apparently.
    Xenotheos - 8/8, 1/4 (Kept the bench so warm I had to leave it)
    Dynitia - 7/8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast