+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HK is broken?

Telaran

Default HK is broken?

Can you please put HK back to the way it was before you changed it? We are having Grug double hitting our HK geared tanks for 8k twice in a row. Did you give grug the ant buff? Also we are getting terrible RNG in grug & prince and king fight, since when does the add spawn inside the pillar every single time? It takes the tank almost a full minute to get it out then it disappears because it's been up too long. This is some of the worst rng I have ever seen in HK. Please put HK back the way it was before the 1.8 patch because now it seems very broken. It also seems as though the whole raid is taking more damage than b4 the patch. I'm really not liking the changes to HK. we had grug on farm and prince usually took us 2-3 attemps. now we gave up on grug because the tanks were taking too much damage to keep up and 3 hrs on prince with the worst rng I've ever seen. PLEASE put it back the way it was.

I've experienced none of this, and just cleared the bottom floor yesterday. Next time if something like that occurs, zone everyone out, then have your leader reset the instance, then go back in.

I haven't experienced this. In fact, we dropped a tank from Grug and two-tanked after 1.8 hit. Perfectly fine, no issues here.

Telaran

We went directly to akylios this week and we found out that some mechanisms are faster : wave, orb countdown.

Were those changes documented ? Because I didn't see any change on the patch note.

Quote Originally Posted by Relicq View Post
    We went directly to akylios this week and we found out that some mechanisms are faster : wave, orb countdown.

Were those changes documented ? Because I didn't see any change on the patch note.
    We also noticed reflective shield being cast more frequently on Garau.. Figured it was connected to his lower health.
    Warrior Tank of:
    <Imperium> - IcewatchEU
    TotDQ [4/4], FT [4/4], EE [5/5]
    Hardmodes [Zaviel / Kain]

www.imperium.co

Quote Originally Posted by Relicq View Post

I didn't notice the waves coming faster; however, I noticed they changed the graphics so that the hitbox for the waves would be more obvious.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

I've heard they've changed the graphic of waves so it might appear they move faster.

Have not been in HK yet this week, but watched a livestream of Akylios - the waves did not look any faster to me.

Will check the other fights though.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

HK is very broken, like the step leading up to Vladmal now no longer makes you run into it. It really takes the immersion out.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 04-23-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Rift Disciple

I can agree with some other posters and say that we experienced none of this, this week. We went in and one shot every single boss except lolestrode (after all, she is clearly the hardest boss in HK). I didn't notice the wave graphic change, but I'm a warrior so to be perfectly honest this was my first run where I actually had to dodge them. =P

We two tanked Grug and moved as 1 group for both ground phases due to the health reduction nerfs, and it worked awesome. No issues with tanks taking too much damage.

Also, just curious... Why is your tank picking up the add on Molinar? ;o Should just have all DPS switch to him and burn him down, while the tank chills with Molinar ;o

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Skycaptain View Post
    Can you please put HK back to the way it was before you changed it? We are having Grug double hitting our HK geared tanks for 8k twice in a row. Did you give grug the ant buff? Also we are getting terrible RNG in grug & prince and king fight, since when does the add spawn inside the pillar every single time? It takes the tank almost a full minute to get it out then it disappears because it's been up too long. This is some of the worst rng I have ever seen in HK. Please put HK back the way it was before the 1.8 patch because now it seems very broken. It also seems as though the whole raid is taking more damage than b4 the patch. I'm really not liking the changes to HK. we had grug on farm and prince usually took us 2-3 attemps. now we gave up on grug because the tanks were taking too much damage to keep up and 3 hrs on prince with the worst rng I've ever seen. PLEASE put it back the way it was.
    I did not experience any of these issues in HK this week. Did you try soft resetting? If so, maybe try putting in a feedback ticket.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

This past week, I only took 39k from his physical attack over the course of the whole fight. We haven't seen any abnormalities.

Wait, HK still has bosses?

I though Trion had decided to replace them with loot pinatas.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 04-23-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Wait, HK still has bosses?

I though Trion had decided to replace them with loot pinatas.
    hk is still hard, just you with relic
    We are still wiping on Murdantix......
    Halmiro, best bard in da world

Argent EU
    Fires of Heaven

Shield of Telara

No bugs in our HK clear. 16 Manned the Whole Bottom floor. Grugonim hit like a sissy and RKM Prince Dolin still hit me as hard, but the CB seemed a little less violent. Waves on Aik, the graphics effect is much better. (Why the #($* were they not like that in the beginning?!?!?!) Easier to see.

Waves seemed to not come at angles in P4? That could have been just me and I had a poor view of them because there MEH. Was just on Auto Pilot. Dont think this is the case.

Waves seemed 10 seconds faster - maybe. Jornaru came down when Aik was underwater so it could of messed up my timers.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

RIFT Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Skycaptain View Post
    if your tanks are HK geared then they shouldnt be taking this kind of damage from Grug. we downed Grug saturday (4/21) and everything was fine. we had me tanking (rogue) and 2 warrior tanks that are lesser geared. didnt see any kind of abnormal 8k hits tbh.

sounds to me like combat buffs were missed.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast