+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minibosses after Drak despawning is intended?

Rift Disciple

Default Minibosses after Drak despawning is intended?

So we killed Drak early to get the shard first and took a break to wait for our guilds usual raid time, upon entering again 4 hours later to our shock the minibosses had despawned.

After talking to a GM this is apparently intended? The GM even tried telling us that the minibosses had to be killed before Drak (lol).

Can this be changed? It makes no sense at all and now our guild has missed out on marks and loot due to what seems a bit of a weird decision by the people who designed ID.

Ofcourse your supposed to be punished for... taking a break or saving it for the next day cause it got to late when you finally got the kill on Drak

How is anyone supposed to know about this?
    "Working as intended", this is just ridiculous.

Other then this, ID is amazing however!
    Last edited by WilkesW; 04-22-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Sounds like the GM you spoke with don't know anything if I where you I would re-open the case.
    _______****Warrior - Yes it's me!****_________

Quote Originally Posted by Angryweasel View Post
    Sounds like the GM you spoke with don't know anything if I where you I would re-open the case.
    We talked to several and they even asked their superiors wich said the same thing, its intended to work like this. One even promised us to spawn the bosses once inside, but then he said the same thing after consulting his superiors.
    To me it sounds more like: "We don't really know how to solve this bug, so better to just say it was intended like this and were of the hook." There is no way this was intended and even if it was, what would be the reason for it?

We lost 2 shards first, ID marks and craftingmats for something that is impossible to know about.
    Last edited by WilkesW; 04-22-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

If the mobs despawned as you've stated; try the 15 minute soft reset on the dungeon. Have the entire raid group leave the dungeon, once the last person zones out of the raid zone, start the 15 minute timer. Once the 15 minutes have passed, check and see if the despawned mobs have returned.

I'm pretty sure you all have attempted this, but it's worth a shot. Also, consider emailing gm_feedback@trionworlds.com with the ticket and issue in detail, it might be a potential avenue to try.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    If the mobs despawned as you've stated; try the 15 minute soft reset on the dungeon. Have the entire raid group leave the dungeon, once the last person zones out of the raid zone, start the 15 minute timer. Once the 15 minutes have passed, check and see if the despawned mobs have returned.

I'm pretty sure you all have attempted this, but it's worth a shot. Also, consider emailing gm_feedback@trionworlds.com with the ticket and issue in detail, it might be a potential avenue to try.
    Soft reset was what we tried first and we raid 4days/week so its a soft reset every time we enter and still no minibosses.
    We will try emailing, but I just don't see them solving this before tonight and we have the last raid tongiht before reset, thanks for trying to help.

Im restraining myself alot not to rage about this tbh, its just so aggravating to get punished for something like this.

Same thing happened with us. First night, we killed Drak then called the raid. The first 2 mini bosses were there, and we wanted to lol and pulled it, decided to wipe it because half the raid left the group. Next day, I go in just to see ID's design, mini bosses aren't there. We contacted a GM, they changed the raid ID, mini bosses were up (after the NPC spawn in Drak's room). A cleric wandered on the Earth mini boss side, NPC spawned, mini boss spawned, is aggroed and we all leave. Next day I go in again to see if the mini bosses are there, and they weren't.

We tried soft resetting during raids, on 2 occasions during a raid night, nothing. They are not spawning.

We only got Mugkak.
    Effei - Seastone
    Dawn of Terror

Who needs swag when we will be in melee shredding you apart with Harbinger.

Rift Disciple

They appeared in todays raid but had no communication from a GM or anything stating they had fixed it, perhaps something is buggy with them.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Hey guys, this isn't intended.
    We're working on getting in a fix for this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Halvon View Post
    Can you also fix the trash respawns? Every time we have to reset a zone because of bugged mobs, trash from before Ituzial spawns again. Then the RP session with a now dead Ituzial goes off...
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

and please fix the infinite add spawn when Ituziel dies. we had them spawning non stop over his body and had to put in a ticket to get our loot mailed. someone died in the last few and started spawning the adds

i thought ID was gonna be nearly bug free since it took 9 months or so to come out? bosses spawning adds non stop after death, mini bosses de spawning, trash goin mia and showin up a minutes later, etc. we're only into the fire wing so far too, and i would imagine the earth wing and dragons will be the same. i know we are gonna have some issues, but these all seam a lil silly to me.

if we're gonna have bugs anyways, how about just givin us our progression raids at a faster rate?
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Halvon View Post
    What's going to be done about the lost marks and crafted mats?

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Rift Disciple

That sucks, last night we got drak and mini's down, went down fire and wall to third mini then itzukiel was up, so we called it since it was close to quitting time anyways, I am hoping that wall is down by now...

Just a heads up, we actually had the mini bosses up when we zoned in monday night, so dunno why they werent up sunday when we went in. oh well, we got our marks+mats this week so im not in so sour a mood.

Most annoying thing is the GMs, they told 3 of our officers that they had spoken to a dev and that this was intended, and now we have a dev telling us that it wasnt intended, so guess your GMs just couldnt be arsed helping us :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    Can you also fix the trash respawns? Every time we have to reset a zone because of bugged mobs, trash from before Ituzial spawns again.
    Dont! These drop artifacts
    AFK Member of Favouritism
    Founder of The Fabled on EU-Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast