+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ID seems to be a blast so far

Default ID seems to be a blast so far

For the guilds that tested most seemed to clear within first 2 days, that comes with the territory hopefully the later gates will present most of them a better challenge but grats and well deserved gj, for most of the guilds whom did not get to test, ID seems to be perfect so far thank you for not making some care bear dungeon and keep up the good work.

General of Telara

If by blast you mean Ituzial blasting me for 13k when I don't deflect then yes!
    But yeah I'm certainly enjoying it . Reminds me of Grug and King at the start of HK

For once i agree with you Proudfeet.

An awesome challenge with fitting loot rewards! I hope they do NOT nerf any current fire wing content for a long long while. Very fun and well designed raid Trion!

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vitto View Post
    If by blast you mean Ituzial blasting me for 13k when I don't deflect then yes!
    But yeah I'm certainly enjoying it . Reminds me of Grug and King at the start of HK
    Our our under geared tank on an impromptu raid for 18k. :P
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Still trying to figure out how to heal through a 14k blast and a 9k hit with dots ticking all in less then 3 seconds grrrr

Puri shieds ftw!

Telaran

do you really think that the guilds that tested ID killed it quickly because they tested?
    let me tell you a little secret
    because we are able to kill it so quickly we got chosen to test not the other way around -.-
    im not sure what i am allowed to say because of NDA but i think i can tell you this
    the little testing we got to do DID NOT help us to clear the fire wing faster

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by faxE View Post
    do you really think that the guilds that tested ID killed it quickly because they tested?
    let me tell you a little secret
    because we are able to kill it so quickly we got chosen to test not the other way around -.-
    im not sure what i am allowed to say because of NDA but i think i can tell you this
    the little testing we got to do DID NOT help us to clear the fire wing faster
    Yea and just to point out a few guilds like No Quarter have cleared the content (in their case they even cleared hardmode Conclave) without testing. So that pretty much puts that idea to bed. People clearing the content are doing so because they are good, not because they "knew the fights". Good work all who have cleared ID bosses so far.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Yea and just to point out a few guilds like No Quarter have cleared the content (in their case they even cleared hardmode Conclave) without testing. So that pretty much puts that idea to bed. People clearing the content are doing so because they are good, not because they "knew the fights". Good work all who have cleared ID bosses so far.

See I at least have the respect to look at it from both sides of the tracks. If you think most of these testing guilds or end game guilds that have dev contacts did not gain any bonus from given info or seen mechanics then please pass me the substance you take daily so I can zone out as well. Re read my post I said their kills are well deserved I also said most of the guilds that have cleared have tested gg small sons.

Rift Master

Knowing the reviewer this is a good endorsement, sad I've no longer progression raiding rift now

Hey Mezkh I didnt know you still played

<<Verge
    LFG

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Warry View Post
    Hey Mezkh I didnt know you still played

<<Verge
    Yeah just a PvP hero after work at a local gaming netcafe occasionally, no home net set up yet.

Hey Warry n Mezkh!
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

It's pretty fun so far. We weren't testing, but we're up to Conclave so far and they're kicking our *****, only had a few attempts on them the other night though so hopefully a decent evening's work should see some progress.

I like how the fights are so far - once you figure out what's going on, when people die, it's not generally because of something random, but because they messed something up and/or got hit by an avoidable mechanics. Punishing the individuals rather than the entire group for minor foul-ups (hi, Sicaron!) and most screw-ups are generally recoverable from to some degree, it just makes things unnecessarily difficult.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Proudfeet View Post
    See I at least have the respect to look at it from both sides of the tracks. If you think most of these testing guilds or end game guilds that have dev contacts did not gain any bonus from given info or seen mechanics then please pass me the substance you take daily so I can zone out as well. Re read my post I said their kills are well deserved I also said most of the guilds that have cleared have tested gg small sons.
    Again, No Quarter didn't have any access to these fights and judging from their posts didn't share any strategy with Voodoo (there doesn't seem to be much love lost between the two guilds). If you are implying they did, then you are doing so with no evidence and frankly its unfair to them and belittles their accomplishment.

Like I said the reality is the exact same thing would have happened had they not tested them with Voodoo and Special Olympics and whoever else. Except the instance would have been a buggy mess.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast