Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Guilds that beta

Default Guilds that beta

Do they get an asterisk next to their name on these Rift Progression sites or nah?

Last edited by niochua; 04-19-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Champion

lol did we really need another one of these threads?

I'm just asking. Wish I had a strategy guide. Bradygames hasn't released one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by daboohk View Post
    I'm just asking. Wish I had a strategy guide. Bradygames hasn't released one yet.
    http://www.riftstrats.com

Ask and you shall receive.

Thanks bra!

Who wrote those guides? Elrar?

I wonder how Voodoo would rank if they didn't test every boss in ID. Its great that you logged on early enough to get all the world firsts but how fast would you be if you knew nothing about the bosses?
    Last edited by niochua; 04-19-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Shadowlander

Yea apparently Voodoo zoned into ID and cleared all 3 bosses within 4 hours. You cant do that without knowing every single strat which was provided by Trion. Also Trion wouldnt have put the same guild on all those bosses when they have like 30 guilds testing. Did you guys have any connection to Terrible Idea? Yea you would probably deny that. I guess Voodoo just wanted to make a site to see how far behind every other guild was because they were just handed a strategy guide. Either put a note saying all these guilds tested ID and were handed the strats or your site is completely fking worthless.
    Last edited by Profane; 04-19-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Profane View Post
    Yea apparently Voodoo zoned into ID and cleared all 3 bosses within 4 hours. You cant do that without knowing every single strat which was provided by Trion. Also Trion wouldnt have put the same guild on all those bosses when they have like 30 guilds testing. Did you guys have any connection to Terrible Idea? Yea you would probably deny that. I guess Voodoo just wanted to make a site to see how far behind every other guild was because they were just handed a strategy guide. Either put a note saying all these guilds tested ID and were handed the strats or your site is completely fking worthless.
    1) More like 7 hours
    2) Trion is part of a conspiracy to keep Voodoo #1? That's the fiction you're going with?...really?
    3) The former GM of Terrible Idea had a schedule change and joined Voodoo. He shared no testing information.
    4) Voodoo's only association with riftprogression.com is that Veev helped the site owner work out the math and Excel spreadsheets. It isn't Voodoo's site.

Any more ******ed conspiracy theories or total fabrications that I need to dismiss?

I never knew that such volumes of people cared this much about Rift progression raiding.

...the people complaining actually raid in this game, right? Sometimes I wonder.
    afk tera.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by puddin View Post
    1) more like 7 hours
    2) trion is part of a conspiracy to keep voodoo #1? That's the fiction you're going with?...really?
    3) the former gm of terrible idea had a schedule change and joined voodoo. He shared no testing information.
    4) voodoo's only association with riftprogression.com is that veev helped the site owner work out the math and excel spreadsheets. It isn't voodoo's site.

Any more ******ed conspiracy theories or total fabrications that i need to dismiss?
    Puddn why you gotta cheat bro
    Last edited by jopok; 04-19-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Shadowlander

I didnt say **** about a conspiracy. I said you had to test all these fkin bosses so Trion gave you all the strats to kill this crap within a few hours or you would just have been wasting Trions fkin time trying to learn mechanics when they can just tell you what to do and what to test. You scrubs had months of progression to learn the technique and raid comp to down these bosses when theres guilds that havent tested squat and are just behind you. Id like to see what Voodoo can do without Trion strats because you got a lot of that in Hammerknell also.
    Last edited by Profane; 04-19-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Champion

You people make my head hurt.

Do you not understand that we still would have cleared the content just as fast if we didnt test a few bosses/mechanics?

There is something called talent, some have it, others don't. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by Kokie; 04-19-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by niochua View Post
    It's funny because it's a monitor lizard lulz ;)

0 ****s were given about this thread.
    Akx - Blackout@Deepwood
    http://riftblackout.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast