+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Neo Omni
  • 5 Post By Fujitasix
  • 1 Post By Aasterinian

Thread: Now THIS is funny.

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Neo Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Now THIS is funny.

    I entered a dungeon and somehow an argument started between two members over conversion to raid and becoming leader.

    In a huff, one left the group.

    A few seconds later the second one left.

    That left 3 of us. Mind you, we didn't even leave the starting gate.

    Tired of waiting for replacements the 3rd left.

    That left me and another player.

    Without a word, the other player turned around and headed out of the dungeon.

    I was all alone at the starting gate. Not one shot fired, not one NPC killed. All this within a 5 min time frame.

    This was a first for me...and it was damn funny.


  2. #2
    Ascendant Fujitasix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,416

    Default

    Too bad you couldn't bottle all that emo and sell it on E-bay
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

  3. #3
    Telaran Higure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    Too bad you couldn't bottle all that emo and sell it on E-bay
    Too bad you're so miserable because no one loves you so you feel the need to be a jerk.

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Neo Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higure View Post
    Too bad you're so miserable because no one loves you so you feel the need to be a jerk.
    I think Fuji's comment was directed at the Dungeon party and not at me in particular, the poster. He wasnt being a jerk.


  5. #5
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higure View Post
    Too bad you're so miserable because no one loves you so you feel the need to be a jerk.
    Passive aggressive smiley when I'm saying something jerkish
    ~Quiescent

  6. #6
    RIFT Guide Writer TheGrinnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Passive aggressive smiley when I'm saying something jerkish
    Emoticon to make my strawman seem relevant

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Aasterinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higure View Post
    Too bad you're so miserable because no one loves you so you feel the need to be a jerk.
    LOL dude beer's cool, fellow guildie and that was funny.

    Ladonna: 60 Warrior, Greybriar P52
    Astilabor: 50 Rogue, Greybriar P26
    Aurilla: 50 Mage, Greybriar P2
    Falazure: 50 Cleric, Greybriar
    Formerly of Millrush

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser Aasterinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Omni View Post
    I think Fuji's comment was directed at the Dungeon party and not at me in particular, the poster. He wasnt being a jerk.
    that's how i read it, and its kinda sad groups break up like that over dumb crap...sucks to be the one(s) left behind wondering what the ...

    Ladonna: 60 Warrior, Greybriar P52
    Astilabor: 50 Rogue, Greybriar P26
    Aurilla: 50 Mage, Greybriar P2
    Falazure: 50 Cleric, Greybriar
    Formerly of Millrush

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts