+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sebb

Thread: Please allow ID crafting mats to be purchased by ID marks...

Default Please allow ID crafting mats to be purchased by ID marks...

Title. PLEEEEASE. It'd take me forever to get the ID marks, but at least I CAN get mats this way. Having to find a seller for the crafting drops (don't even have the money), which are pretty much reserved for all the raiders in every guild for the next 3-4 months, is impossible right now, because 1 week yields 3-4 drops for 20 ppl, if they're lucky.

Idc if it takes 50 marks per crafted item, please allow players to have a guaranteed way to acquire said crafting mats. I'm sure it's fine, as long as it's still time-consuming and requires lots of boss kills, right?

(maybe I should be submitting multiple tickets on this issue and hoping for a GM response)
    Last edited by Slic; 04-19-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Ascendant

first boss + 3 mini bosses are puggable
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    I hate to disagree with you but I feel that you strongly overestimate the skill of the average PuG.
    RNG is everything

7/8 ID HK Conq- Prostatus

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Slic View Post
    Title. PLEEEEASE. It'd take me forever to get the ID marks, but at least I CAN get mats this way. Having to find a seller for the crafting drops (don't even have the money), which are pretty much reserved for all the raiders in every guild for the next 3-4 months, is impossible right now, because 1 week yields 3-4 drops for 20 ppl, if they're lucky.

Idc if it takes 50 marks per crafted item, please allow players to have a guaranteed way to acquire said crafting mats. I'm sure it's fine, as long as it's still time-consuming and requires lots of boss kills, right?

(maybe I should be submitting multiple tickets on this issue and hoping for a GM response)
    If you're in a raiding guild eventually I'd assume you'd get them. If you're not then please farm HK for gear since it has been nerfed and there are many GDKP raids and alt raids you can join.
    RNG is everything

7/8 ID HK Conq- Prostatus

@OP: Not a good idea. You can already farm out a full ID set. Im sorry that you cant get top level crafted weaps, but you can go into HK and go straight for Aky...who drops weapons closer to top level ID weaps
    Dragonskull - Faeblight: <Betrayle> Warrior Tank/DPS
    Laughingskull - Faeblight: Warrior DPS
    www.youtube.com/laughingskull92

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    lol

Went in ID yesterday to take a look around with HK geared guildies and HK geared pugs, barely managed to kill the trash before the first boss. good luck finding people better geared than that for pugs anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Slic View Post

Why? It will take a while to actually get enough crafting mats anyhow. By that time, they'll release the next tier of PVP gear and you'll have full ID equal pvp weapons within 6 hours.
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

+ Reply to Thread