+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DiabolicWeapon

Thread: So now that a number of guilds have already cleared the first wing...

Rift Disciple

Default So now that a number of guilds have already cleared the first wing...

How does gating feel?

Ascendant

I dunno why anyone would be done with the wing today if they didn't get a shoulder hexed mat.
    Sure, as the gates open you're better off progressing up towards the new gate before dinkin around for a simple minor hexed upgrade, but do you raid for the ability to say you were the third guild to clear the wing, or do you raid to beat the hardest things you can?

Dunno why you'd choose to cash the wing out on the first daggum day just to tell strangers about it.

Only guild i know of that has cleared the wing is Addiction, and they did conclave in normal mode from what i understand.

Gating is a good call IMO. It will give people time to progress on conclave without feeling like they HAVE to take the low road just to compete on the bosses behind them.

Not that anyone is going to actually KILL them the hard way this week, but the gating affords you the chance to test it out and not lose time.
    Last edited by Gyle; 04-19-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Rift Chaser

Better than finishing the zone in 1 week and back to farming grind for 7 months

Telaran

a..number?

How many.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aiai View Post
    a..number?

How many.
    Over....9000?

Shadowlander

Addiction, XLII and Special Olympics cleared Conclave and it seems Voodoo got hardmode.
    Respect to Voodoo for getting the hardmode - have to try it next reset ;)

I like that its gated so you dont run your face into the wall doing progression raiding without end. Instead we get the short race for first kills and recharge for next reset with the new wing.

Thumbs up from where Im standing

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    Only guild i know of that has cleared the wing is Addiction, and they did conclave in normal mode from what i understand.

Gating is a good call IMO. It will give people time to progress on conclave without feeling like they HAVE to take the low road just to compete on the bosses behind them.

Not that anyone is going to actually KILL them the hard way this week, but the gating affords you the chance to test it out and not lose time.
    I Lol'd irl

Voodoo (US-Defiant, world 1st Akylios) is currently seeking exceptional rogue and mage applicants. Please check our recruitment thread for more information.

+ Reply to Thread