+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hardmode Ember Conclave

Sword of Telara

Default Hardmode Ember Conclave

Anybody planning on progressing right off the bat with Ereetu last? Or are people going for the quick kill first?

Discuss.
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

Well the question is, what does the community count as the first kill?
    First normal mode kill, or first hardmode?

I can see the top guilds having a flexible approach to this encounter.
    If they are close to killing the Conclave in normal mode and still have plenty of time until reset I imagine they'll intentionally wipe and decide to work on the hardmode and hope they can get it.
    But if time is short until reset then they'll probably just take the normal kill and then progress to the new bosses next week.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 04-17-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Nope.

Depends how RiftProgression is handling it. That will determine the scores and therefore the approaches taken by the competing guilds.
    Yes, I raid in pink, what of it?
    FT: 4/4 :: EE:4/5
    Not copying strats since 2011

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Protoskull View Post
    Depends how RiftProgression is handling it. That will determine the scores and therefore the approaches taken by the competing guilds.
    Oh, it will?

Ascendant

Why would you not kill it for the equivalent of a relic drop the hard way just because some site says you're behind for doing it?

Forget the site lol...go for hard mode till the last raid day.

Quote Originally Posted by PFalcon View Post
    Why would you not kill it for the equivalent of a relic drop the hard way just because some site says you're behind for doing it?

Forget the site lol...go for hard mode till the last raid day.
    The question is do you work on the Hardmode or move onto the Earth wing once the gate is opened?
    Nope.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    The question is do you work on the Hardmode or move onto the Earth wing once the gate is opened?
    You may be able to work on earth wing before killing conclave next week. I hope that's the case, so people can just save their conclave attempts till their last raid day of the week. If Trion's all about not making raiders feel intense pressure to min/max ID, they should give them a face-saving out so they have an excuse to take the easier win at the last minute.

If we fail hard mode, we're just moving on.

We're going to go straight into hardmore to try to get the bonus loot chest sooner than later.

Rift Master

You will be able to progress off the bat, we're not going to penalize you for choosing to do Hard mode off the bat.

See: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3739396
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

Prophet of Telara

Wait other than an achievement is there any advantage to hardmode ember conclave? Seen something about better loot is that a troll?
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post
    Wait other than an achievement is there any advantage to hardmode ember conclave? Seen something about better loot is that a troll?
    No, there's like a best in slot shoulder drop that comes in addition to normal loot drop if you defeat it the hardest conclave general (ereetu) last.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by PFalcon View Post
    No, there's like a best in slot shoulder drop that comes in addition to normal loot drop if you defeat it the hardest conclave general (ereetu) last.
    Is that like the hexed token or an actual drop? If the latter is there one for every class?
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Not stated in this thread.....

+10 to Trion for including this. I've really enjoyed some of the challenge achievements in HK that ask you to push your raid in new ways. Look forward to more content like this.
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

If this is successful, which I believe it will,I think they will continue to do it with other bosses or other tiers.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    Not stated in this thread.....

+10 to Trion for including this. I've really enjoyed some of the challenge achievements in HK that ask you to push your raid in new ways. Look forward to more content like this.
    Really? I must say I was truly and utterly disappointed with the HK achievements. Ofcourse, a few of them we had done post-nerf.

The only achievement I really considered an achievement was Perfect Akylios, which we didn't get until the first night post-nerf sadly.

Which achievements did you really enjoy?
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast