+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Akylious - The hardest fight in game.

Default Akylious - The hardest fight in game.

People have told me that this fight is no longer the hardest fight.

Well I think they are wrong.

Well I finally made it through PHASE 1. I couldn't find out how to fight on this little bitty platform without running off the edge. It was entirely to hard, I felt like I was tight rope walking. Then on top of that waves come at you every so often and try to knock you off. At first I thought it was like a mini surf game, but I just sucked at surfing. My guild told me to put my Soul Surf on my hotkeys from the ascended powers tab, but for some reason the ability wasn't there. Then they asked if I had done the prequest. Nope.

But finally one of the other warriors told me if I put on way of the mountain I would not have to worry about the surf board so I did. And no more problems with that.

But then the adds started spawning at one point in time I was getting yelled at non stop because I couldn't interrupt 4 apostles at one time, they kept cast something called Tidal Storm and it would kill the raid. Needless to say I realized that you had to get the adds knocked of the ledge with the wave. Once I figured this out the game became very easy.

So we finally made it through Phase 1. BUT NO when the platform spawned no one told me you had to jump to the platform. I couldn't see a gap so I fell straight in and we wiped the raid. I thought to myself "omg phase 1 again".

Through phase 1 again, finally. I made the jump this time I was told to pick up Lashers quickly. I see the first one targeted it shield charged to it and would u fing know it I charged it right off the darn ledge. Wouldn't you know by this time I started getting yelled at being called bad. Needless to say another wipe.

Ok I am ready now I thought to myself. I made it through phase 1 again this time only 5 adds left standing. The other tank ( i think he sucks ) but they say he is the main tank of the guild, is told to pick up lashers this time. I mean come on it was a slight mishap that I charged into the water. Oh well, they don't know about my skillz. I was put in charge of picking up adds. FREAK 3 adds spawn while I still have 3 on me. I run to the first one sweeping strike it, I realize I can't make it to the second one so I taunt. The third one kills 2 people before I get it. Luckily I blew aoe taunt. But when I did the lasher started hiting me from behind I died, after that we wiped.

Im growing tired of this fight. I am wanting to go play some tetris.

We go back in finally we get to phase 2 with 0 adds up, man this makes things easy.

New adds spawn the "maintank" picks them all up and the lasher, I think to myself, man if I had his healers I would have lived. Then another lasher spawns I role play walk to the ledge careful not to fall off and pick this mob up.

Slowly we progress to phase 3. The maintank is picking up lashers. Im sitting in the ranged. Suddenly i get this message about an orb hitting me. I am told to run to number 5. So I looking at my raid window count to the 5th person and run to him. He was killing a stinger. I stand on him this huge orb hits me and kills him. I ask in mumble wtf did he do wrong. They respond with we told you to run to 5 I told him I did.

Then the MONSTER AKYLIOUS comes up epic beast he is. The maintank picks him up. They tell me to watch out for breath. Im tabbing but I can not find breath, im running all over the place. Then I get this message AKYLIOUS TURNS TO THE RIGHT I thought he was looking the direction he was going to spawn the add. So I run over there ready to save my guildies. I apparently sit through the entire duration of his breathe, I lived none the less. Then I get this RED BLINKING arrow on top of my head.

They tell me to run to 9 this time. I open my raid window and again count to 9. It was some mage to the back of the platform. I ran to him and stood there. All of a sudden I get mind controlled. WTF? I start raging at this mage, thinking he got me mind controlled. Needless to say he messed up and got 2 other people mind controlled to. They killed us then rezzed us.

Akylious then went back under water. The maintank picks up lashers again. Me I am just standing there waiting for something to happen. Then akyl comes back up. They tell me to pick Jonarau. I see him land he comes over to me and i aoe taunt due to problems with the targeting in the game. Then I run towards the range. All of a sudden akyl devours me and I am instantly killed.

The maintank then picks up jon. They say to leave me dead, but I am to watch the fight.

Not once did I mess up and this is how they treat me, really, aholes.

They then down akil.

The relic shield drops. I had more dkp stockpiled than the maintank, so I get the shield, he leaves the guild. Maybe he wasn't as good as he thought he was.

Before i even give a fleshed out full response...

Have you cleared ROTP yet? General Silgen.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

How hard is it to run to a blue circle every 45 seconds while also aoe dispelling with a macro? While also dodging flame poop on the ground, while also running to your leash?

Perhaps you should read my entire post

Plane Walker

Hahaha this was very entertaining.

Rift Disciple

Apparently the hardest fight to spell in the game as well

Quote Originally Posted by Plavem View Post
    How hard is it to run to a blue circle every 45 seconds while also aoe dispelling with a macro? While also dodging flame poop on the ground, while also running to your leash?

I don't think they get it.

I give the post a 5/10

Mildly entertaining, although the "spelling and english mistakes" seem faked. Still.. loved a couple of the supposed "problems" and the "solutions". And i loved the comment about wanting to play tetris instead. However the "aky is a hard fight" troll post has simply been overdone at this point.... so you drop some points.
    Last edited by No_Exit; 04-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Tml

It's a joke. The fight, that is.

Soulwalker

I want a Soul Surf ascended power!!!

This thread made me lol

At first i though you were serious then as I read further its just trollin...

Shouldn't This Be Under The Guide Section? Herpa Derpa Derp.
    Calm As A Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiguy View Post
    I want a Soul Surf ascended power!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    <Get in the Van>

Spoiler!

LoL, i now realize it was a farse after reading it. good for a giggle.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

People have told me that this fight is no longer the hardest fight.

Well I think they are wrong.

Well I finally made it through QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. QQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, after that we wiped.

Im growing tired of this fight. I am wanting to go play some tetris.

We go back in finally we get to phase 2 with MOAR
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

Then I get this RED BLINKING QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

Akylious then went back under water. The maintank picks up QQ'ing, All of a sudden akyl devours me and I am instantly QQ'ING ALL OVER DA FORUMZ.

Not once did I mess up and this is how they treat me, really, aholes.

The relic shield drops. I had more dkp stockpiled than the maintank, so I get the shield, he leaves the guild. Maybe he wasn't as good as he thought he was.
    There. Fixed that for ya.

Hawkemoon- Cleric- Greybriar
    Waiting for: Star Citizen

Telaran

could someone tell me where the starter quest is for Soul Surfer? I need to get on that!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast