+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mana Sucking Mobs!

Default Mana Sucking Mobs!

Hi guys,

Im a warrior tank. Some would say Im good, others would say Im bad. But here is what I don't get, TRION you did great on this one thing.

I charge in to pull a group of mobs! AND BAMMMMMMMMM all my mana is gone. I try to find the target that was to blame for my mana drain so I can mark it with a 1 which ensures me the raid is going to get vengeance.

A couple of people got knocked off a cliff on the last pull I try to rezz but DANGIT I have no mana. What am I to do. I know Ill come to the forums and cry a little.

I popped a mana potion on the next pull, BELIEVE IT OR NOT the pot went on cool down but returned no Mana to my mana pull. I have been stacking str & int hoping to increase my mana pool enough that I would not always be oom.

Atlas maybe this is just the life of a warrior, or a poopy design where I never have any mana. Guess I will learn to cope.

Ascendant

Trion <3 casters

Sword of Telara

Is this a troll, or do you mean "cleric" when you say "warrior"?
    <Destiny Raiders>@Icewatch
    4/4 5/5

Soulwalker

Trion hates melee range mana warriors, you'll have to learn to deal with it, but have you tried it when going into your ranged spec? Maybe the mana drain only works with melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Plavem View Post
    Hi guys,

Im a warrior tank. Some would say Im good, others would say Im bad. But here is what I don't get, TRION you did great on this one thing.

I charge in to pull a group of mobs! AND BAMMMMMMMMM all my mana is gone. I try to find the target that was to blame for my mana drain so I can mark it with a 1 which ensures me the raid is going to get vengeance.

A couple of people got knocked off a cliff on the last pull I try to rezz but DANGIT I have no mana. What am I to do. I know Ill come to the forums and cry a little.

I popped a mana potion on the next pull, BELIEVE IT OR NOT the pot went on cool down but returned no Mana to my mana pull. I have been stacking str & int hoping to increase my mana pool enough that I would not always be oom.

Atlas maybe this is just the life of a warrior, or a poopy design where I never have any mana. Guess I will learn to cope.
    Have you tried casting Magic Missile? Mobs love Magic Missile.
    Bisqquit | R53

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjah View Post
    Is this a troll, or do you mean "cleric" when you say "warrior"?
    No I am a warrior, would you be the fool to call me a liar that I never have any mana? Or that even after I pop a mana potion I am still out of mana?

General of Telara

You should have rolled a mana rogue, they don't have such issues.

I giggled at this topic.

the art of trolling is.. not trying too hard

way too obvious, but nice try

such a bad post it make me /cry that ive even used 1 calorie of finger energy replying
    Chrish @ Wolfsbane

Shield of Telara WriteThemWrong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plavem View Post
    I think you mean 'a las' and not atlas, unless you have a world map you'd like to refer to or you're holding the heavens on your shoulders.

To the OP: ****!!
    Shoggoth: MT Cleric of Unity@Blightweald

Champion

I'm not sure if he is trolling or very slow - with tera & diablo around the corner many accounts are sold and you find full relic toons barely scratch 1k dps or hold aggro of one trashpack.

If you are trolling - it's not funny, cleric tanks have a real issue with mana drains that ignore MoL (which should make the cleric immune to drains). While mages have a mana bar too, it's sole purpose is to make the charge bar not touch the health bar - so the only ones who suffer from those mana drains are clerics which is unnecessary and should be addressed - it's not like clerics need a speedbump to limit their dps

If you're serious I recommend to start a new warrior and play him to 50 before you play on your ebay-char - you and your group will have way more fun if you know what you are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    I'm not sure if he is trolling or very slow - with tera & diablo around the corner many accounts are sold and you find full relic toons barely scratch 1k dps or hold aggro of one trashpack.

If you are trolling - it's not funny, cleric tanks have a real issue with mana drains that ignore MoL (which should make the cleric immune to drains). While mages have a mana bar too, it's sole purpose is to make the charge bar not touch the health bar - so the only ones who suffer from those mana drains are clerics which is unnecessary and should be addressed - it's not like clerics need a speedbump to limit their dps

If you're serious I recommend to start a new warrior and play him to 50 before you play on your ebay-char - you and your group will have way more fun if you know what you are doing
    I am dead serious. I must have hit an ability by accident because it even remove sight of my mana bar. And even gave me an endurance bar. You have no idea of the struggles I have seen. This is my first MMO.

This isn't entertaining, I'll be leaving now. Bye.

Snurgle berperdurr herp derp hurr. Erble.
    Currently not recruiting due to durr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast