+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infernal Dawn Marks in dungeons?

Default Infernal Dawn Marks in dungeons?

Firstly I do not believe a word of this, but I thought I should double check. Someone told me today that after the patch you'll be able to get the new infernal dawn marks as a bonus dungeon daily. I really can not see this happening. It is normally months after new marks are brought into the game that they are then made available to people yet to enter the new instance. There is no truth to this is there?

Ascendant

they do give them, which is why there was an issue with all that reward stacking

also will give 2 GMoA's as well

http://i39.tinypic.com/33ygt8n.png <~ pic
    Last edited by Zoam; 04-11-2012 at 01:53 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

This is on the PTS atm, yes..you can choose 1x Infernal GMoA as a reward for doing your Daily Expert, also doing the weekly 10-man quest rewards 2x IGMoA and the 20-man weekly gives 4x IGMoA

However, there is no indication this will go live on day one of 1.8, it may or may not....

For future reference, the search function is very useful in the Rift Forums.
    Also, there's a good few topics about it already floating around the Public Test Shard sub-forum, which one would assume would be the first place to look for information pertaining to the Public Test Shard.

lol wow another type of currency... better get a bigger wallet...

+ Reply to Thread