So several months ago I made a post regarding a few specific items that used to drop from T2 dungeons. I had been farming FCe and APe for three specific drops, for wardrobe.

Sparkwing - Lightwing Coif (totally unique appearance)

Calyx the Ancient - Leggings of the Old ones (Guard t1 raid cleric legs)

Calyx the Ancient - Timeless Helm (Same graphic as vaulted coif)

I at the time was convinced that these items had been removed from the loot tables altogether. SO, I made a post on these here forums asking if anyone had seen them recently, or could confirm that hey still drop. Of course, all I got were comments about the nature of random drops. (Specifically that they are random.)

Well, as time went on, I stopped running those dungeons, and eventually got two of those items from different sources. However, Lightwing coif continued to elude me. So, recently I submitted a petition about the item (For the third time). In the past, when I asked if the items had been removed, I was not given an answer, but this time, I was.

GM_Romi answered all my questions. Yaaaaay GM_Romi. According to GM_Romi, all three of the items I had been after were removed from the game.

Now, don't get me wrong, T2 loot is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Also, people that care about wardrobe items probably aren't a very large percent of the population. However, I'm sure there are others out there, like me, that have been hunting down some elusive item that didn't exist at all.

I'm sure these weren't the only three items removed, either. I would imagine that many of the unique-looking or hard to come by items were removed. like the leather tank chest from CCe that looked like the t1 raid guard rogue set.

Anyway, that's all I have to say.