+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healer Cant Que For Expert Dungeons

Default Healer Cant Que For Expert Dungeons

I've just had my healer reach L50 but I dont see a "Join" button on the Expert Dungeons section. I have 365 wisdom, 122 Focus and 0 Toughness. I wouldnt have thought a healer would need Toughness but one of the tool tips says I need 50.

(i) Could someone confirm one way or the other whether healers need toughness for expert dungeons, and
    (ii) If they dont, can someone clue me in as to why my healer cant que for them.

Thanks in advance...

Prophet of Telara

Just a hunch but I thought minimum wisdom was 400?

Also make sure all your points are spent and all your skills trained. What soul combo are you using?
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Telaran

You do not have the required wisdom, I had the same problem when I leveled my healer a month back, although character page says it was over the 365 req character page includes the 40 wisdom buff you have. The LFD queuer does not include this 40 wisdom buff so you have to raise your completely bare wisdom to over the 365.
    Myk - 50Cleric, Defiant @ Bloodiron
    Mikesglory - 50 Rogue, Guardian @ Bloodiron

Member of <Heresy> @ Bloodiron

Thanks guys.

About the same time I got a new piece of kit that boosted wisdom , I also finished the solo chronicle and did the task of visiting the Inn at the back of Sanctum. When I check the LFG window I found all was fixed so I'm not sure which one did it but I can run expert dungeons now.

Thanks again for your help.

+ Reply to Thread