+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By -Swag-

Thread: Simple question.

Soulwalker

Default Simple question.

Got my first character to level 20 yesterday and I was wondering about the random dungeon bonus,
    is it wise to save the 9xbonus till youre level 50 or is it fine to use them at a low level to level faster?

Thanks~~Lee

Soulwalker

you can only have 9 and you get 1 every day, keeping them at 8 until you're 50 will give you the most benefit.
    Only a troll can kill another troll.

Soulwalker

I see, Thanks.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRange View Post
    you can only have 9 and you get 1 every day, keeping them at 8 until you're 50 will give you the most benefit.
    * Everyone's LFG random rewards counter has been set to 9 remaining, after some had gone missing earlier this week. This is a one-time bump over the cap of 7 and future regained reward counters will cap at 7 again.

I'd still use them though. If you're 20 now, use them all. Every reset (Wednesday) you get refilled back to 7 anyways.

To correct the misinformation in this thread:

The cap is 7, not 9.

You get 1 per day, not 7 on Wednesdays.

There's no reason not to use them as you're leveling up. The gear and XP will help you level faster and, in the grand scheme of things, 1 PA and 6/2/1 special currency is chump change and not worth saving.

Thank you -Swag- .. came back after reading another thread intending to correct all this misinformation myself. Well done... OP, Swag is absolutely correct.
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

Now if someone would be so kind as to correct the misinformation in the last sentence of my post since the edit timer has passed...

Should be 12/4/2 (I think) for special currencies, assuming you're saving the 2 extra daily's we got a couple weeks ago. Still absolutely not worth saving unless your a vet who does 1-50 in a couple days.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Khadra View Post
    Thank you -Swag- .. came back after reading another thread intending to correct all this misinformation myself. Well done... OP, Swag is absolutely correct.
    Funny that he gets the credit when I posted not only the correct information but the patch note explaining *why* he has 9 at the moment instead of 7. And I did it 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to -Swag-. Just sayin'.

By the way, it's 1 per day *and* a refill on Wednesday after the patch, .
    Last edited by raptorak; 03-27-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorak View Post

I'm 100% sure that is false. 1 per day and thats it unless im missing something that obvious
    Last edited by Quietmode; 03-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Cleric Tank

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by raptorak View Post
    This is wrong, it's 1 per day. The refill to 9 was a one time, special circumstances thing.

Use your randoms whenever you have them, they're a great way to get xp and gear and you'll always have another one waiting for you tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread