+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this guide..

Soulwalker

Default Is this guide..

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-dungeons.html

Was wondering if this guide is still viable?
    I'm only level 34 now and I'm looking for a good gearing up guide for when I hit level 50.

Ascendant

That's a bit outdated. There are no T1 or T2 dungeons anymore, they are all the same tier and just referred to as experts. They have also been nerfed since that guide was written and are not really challenging, especially as many people you run with will outgear them significantly.

When you get to 50 start off with the chronicles and normal mode dungeons, throw in some zone events and instant adventure to get sourcestone for you essences and take a look at the crafting gear that's available. The top crafted gear can be expensive but you can also get the tier below that for a reasonable cost or have someone craft it for you, it's not a bad way to get started.

Soulwalker

I see. Thanks.

About crafted gear, could I craft it myself or do I need mats from raids to craft them? I'm a cleric by the way.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by LanaLee View Post
    I see. Thanks.

About crafted gear, could I craft it myself or do I need mats from raids to craft them? I'm a cleric by the way.
    You can craft it all yourself without setting foot in a raid, but they do require relatively expensive materials. To be specific, you'll need multiples of the 24-hour cooldown materials, which cost a minimum of ~9 plat if you make them yourself, or 10-14 plat if you buy them off the auction house. Here are the two armor sets and the two weapons for Clerics. The Spirit-Tempered and Spirit Beacon is "healing" and Broken Oath and Oathsmasher is "DPS", although it could be that the healing set is itemized better for DPS than healing and vice-versa. I'd go to the Cleric forums and read some of the BiS lists to be sure.

Spirit-Tempered Hauberk
    Spirit-Tempered Spaulders
    Spirit-Tempered Signet

Hauberk of the Broken Oath
    Spaulders of the Broken Oath
    Signet of the Broken Oath

Oathsmasher
    Spirit Beacon

+ Reply to Thread