+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HK Chronicle, disappearing drakes?

Default HK Chronicle, disappearing drakes?

Within the HK chronicle, after Murdantix is defeated, when I leave the chronicle to do something else and return to it, the drakes around the Broodmother are all 'defeated', and aren't circling the mob any more regardless of how many were defeated before leaving. This is very disappointing as those mobs hold a chance to drop the mount, which is (probably) the main reason most do this chronicle every day.
    This has happened to me on several occasions. Anyone else get this bug?
    Jirachi @ Icewatch
    < The Rift Walkers >

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hannah420 View Post
    Within the HK chronicle, after Murdantix is defeated, when I leave the chronicle to do something else and return to it, the drakes around the Broodmother are all 'defeated', and aren't circling the mob any more regardless of how many were defeated before leaving. This is very disappointing as those mobs hold a chance to drop the mount, which is (probably) the main reason most do this chronicle every day.
    This has happened to me on several occasions. Anyone else get this bug?
    It's because they used to respawn and people would farm them for insane PA so now they just despawn.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    It's because they used to respawn and people would farm them for insane PA so now they just despawn.
    Awww goddamnit, guess I just have to remember to kill them then. Well thanks for the info (:
    Jirachi @ Icewatch
    < The Rift Walkers >

Soulwalker

Killing them all should take an extra 2 minutes ;)

I've seen this in the other chronicles too, if you leave mid-clear you can lose trash mobs.

My theory: It seems like each boss is tied to a 'set' of trash mobs so when you leave/re-enter it repopulates the chronicle based on what bosses are still alive, so it repopulates the 'sets' tied to each boss. These 'sets' are not logically distributed, which is why you see disappearing trash.

For now the workaround is to just finish the damn thing :P
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

+ Reply to Thread