+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gray

Thread: Can we Dungeon Queue please.

Champion of Telara

Default Can we Dungeon Queue please.

Why could we not solo queue for a dungeon while in IA? If you have to wait in LFD, would be nice to be able to jump into a IA and when the queue pops, you're dropped from your IA group and ported into the dungeon.

This isn't so prevalent anymore with the mercs since queues are near insta-pop now. But it'll be like queuing for WFs. You can queue up when doing your thing and when a WF pop, you automatically drop your group when you port in.

Just saying, it would be nice if we can solo queue up LFD while doing IA. Yes, I realize it's probably the same limitation/reason as not being able to queue LFD while in a non-IA group. Should still be worth considering. Especially since IA is nice to be able to basically drop in and drop out at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    Why could we not solo queue for a dungeon while in IA? If you have to wait in LFD, would be nice to be able to jump into a IA and when the queue pops, you're dropped from your IA group and ported into the dungeon.
    it's been this way since they introduced the lfg-tool. once queued you can wave public grouping goodbye.

it's about time it's changed, because honestly - it sucks.

Rift Disciple

this will probably make it into the game soon, if they can do it for warfronts/dungeons i cant see why it couldnt be implemented into IA
    Last edited by Genesis1; 03-19-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Ascendant

I hope this comes into the game sometime.

It would be great to be able to join public groups while in a dungeon queue and might even help with queue times.

couldn't we do that already, or was that pvp i'm thinking of? either way, it would make it a lot easier for people who can't make up their mind. ia or dungeons? why not do both?!

Champion of Telara

It just would be nice to be able to do IA while waiting for LFD to pop. Right now if I want to queue I'm not allowed to participate in IA. If dungeon queues are instant this wouldn't be an issue. But right now depending on what role you want you may end up waiting 10,15,30+ mins. So I end up having to do my own thing since I'm unable to participate in IA. Kinda stupid limitation.

WF is what the others were thinking off. You can queue for dungeons while queuing for warfronts. You can even jump into a dungeon if it pops while in a warfront. This is what a LFD queue/IA should work like.

I cannot think of any good reason why IA/LFD should not work this way as well. Besides a possibility of some technical reason that only Trion would know.

+ Reply to Thread