+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P40 PvP'er needs advice on what gear for Raiding.

Default P40 PvP'er needs advice on what gear for Raiding.

Hi all,

Well the title says it all. I have all my PvP gear, but now I want to see a little of the PvE content of Rift. So, how do I balance my P40 gear with the needs of raiding?

What should I do to get the proper hit yet keet my DPS as a Rogue as best as possible.

I know odd question. But what should I focus on first? I do have about 200 hit from Hit (from random dungeons I have done before), but I take a good drop in my DEX/Crit to do such.

What raids should I concentrate on with my P40 gear?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Leoknife; 03-18-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Prophet of Telara ChainsawPlankton's Avatar

simply it will be replace helm/gloves/weapons/accessoires for ones with hit, once you get some t1 raid items you should be able to swap pvp gear back in (probably weapons first) you can use hit runes as well.

gsb/ros/dh/gp are the t1 raids, they should give items that have 38 hit. when you get up to 300ish hit can jump into HK and RotP and get 50 hit items.

a bunch of rogues raid with their pvp bow/gun

Champion

When you go into HK it's probably best to start with the T1 raid gloves, helm, and 2 other pieces for the 4 piece bonus. Use pvp pieces for the rest. If you can use a pvp weapon and T1 raid accessories and put hit on everything until you get a HK weapon.

When you get 2 pieces of HK mark gear use those instead of the T1 raid pieces and switch syngery crystals, fill up the rest with pvp again.

Thanks for the advice! Ill work on that

+ Reply to Thread