+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do Expert Tier1/2 dungeons work now?

Soulwalker

Default How do Expert Tier1/2 dungeons work now?

I'm finding a lot of conflicting info regarding the gear requirements for Expert dungeons. At one point, I got the impression that there are two tiers of expert dungeons (Tier 1/2) with different gear requirements (270wis and 340wis for me as a healing cleric, respectively).

A friend of mine reaches the minimum requirement the game tells him he needs for "expert" dungeons (270str as a warrior), but he cannot queue for them. I seem able to queue for expert dungeons with my 335 wisdom. All stats are of course unbuffed.

How are dungeons divided? Is the sticky up to date, in that there is only one tier of expert dungeons, and one master dungeon? What are the requirements for the first tier of expert dungeons really? I am sorry if this is considered very basic info, but some of the info is contradictory, gah.

Thank you for your time!

There's no longer 2 tiers of dungeons, they were all made into t2s a few patches back and have the t2 requirments to queue for them.

360 of your main stat (i believe, somebody correct me if I'm wrong) and 100 hit/focus. For tanking you'll need 100 toughness as well.
    Last edited by Robes; 03-17-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Soulwalker

I guess I just got it backwards; I thought they had made all dungeons have two modes, recently. It seems there's a bug where, if you're in a party and go to the menu where you queue for specific dungeons, you get the old T1 requirements listed - that's what caused the confusion.

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread