+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9x dungeon dailies

  1. #1
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default 9x dungeon dailies

    Hello, jelly cleric here.

    i heard they gave every 9x dungeon dailies for free for some un announced reason, however people that were at 5 only got 4 when people that were at 0 got the whole 9, i find that unfair since it wasnt announced, i had saved up to 7 dailies for the bonus plaques and marks which means i only got 2 extra when others got 9, i believe it should go up to 16 if you already had 7 so everyone gets equal amount of bonus :/ similar to what was done to favor when they went over the cap.
    See you all in Wildstar!

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara Puandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    people will never be happy.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

  3. #3
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    If you wanted them to be exact they would only be rewarding days for the days missed so all you would be doing is making it so those who currently got more got less rather than you getting any extras.

    Take into account Trion's intentions. Be happy for the hand, dont ask for the arm as well.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puandro View Post
    people will never be happy.
    Nope why should i be happy for getting 2 while others are getting 9, from something unpredictable it wasnt my fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutinz View Post
    If you wanted them to be exact they would only be rewarding days for the days missed so all you would be doing is making it so those who currently got more got less rather than you getting any extras.

    Take into account Trion's intentions. Be happy for the hand, dont ask for the arm as well.
    So thinking ahead based on the info provided is supposed to benefit less than other players? why not give bonus equally to everyone?
    See you all in Wildstar!

  5. #5
    shp
    shp is offline
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    579

    Default

    1. Log on your twitter or create account if you don't have one
    2. Follow RIFT
    3. Use riftconnect
    4. See every single annoucement TRION make
    5. ???
    6. Profit!


  6. #6
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shp View Post
    1. Log on your twitter or create account if you don't have one
    2. Follow RIFT
    3. Use riftconnect
    4. See every single annoucement TRION make
    5. ???
    6. Profit!

    There was an announcement stating that daily dungeons will be reset to 9? note that i said reset to 9 not extra 9.
    See you all in Wildstar!

  7. #7
    Ascendant Robes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    Are you kidding? Honest to god, i have NEVER seen so many childish people on one forum as i have on this one, and I've played a lot of games.

    You got FREE marks, why the **** should you care in john over here got 2 more marks than you, jesus christ.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

    Synna - Rogue - Vigil

    Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

  8. #8
    shp
    shp is offline
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    There was an announcement stating that daily dungeons will be reset to 9? note that i said reset to 9 not extra 9.
    Well, this tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/Riftgame/stat...22779711225856

    If you not sure about something, you can always check forums/dev tracker.

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    Seriously?

    .........SERIOUSLY?
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

  10. #10
    Ascendant Ajax1114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    The fix was to account for about 2 missed days (don't think it was any more than 2).

    Thus 9x to give everyone two extra days. Some people got a bit more, depending on what kind of situation they were in. If your character was in a state where you were grinding dungeons, you would have noticed this issue and been annoyed about the missed marks.

    If your character was not in such a state, you either: 1) Get two free charges or 2) Don't care

    I'm 99% sure that is the logic Trion used to address the issue and I applaud them for using a quick and clean solution to a nasty bug. No, the solution is not perfect. No solution is. That's the imperfection of human beings, unfortunately.

    I'm just glad to know that Trion is run being human beings and thus, understands how players feel when encountering bugs like the one that this fix addressed.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Are you kidding? Honest to god, i have NEVER seen so many childish people on one forum as i have on this one, and I've played a lot of games.

    You got FREE marks, why the **** should you care in john over here got 2 more marks than you, jesus christ.
    There is a difference between wanting other people to get less so they get equal amount as i did and wanting me to get more to get equal as they did, childish would be asking them to get less, what i am asking is merely equality for everyone by giving me what others got (seeing how this is a bonus, and bonuses should be equal, as it always has since release). When and if i am told thats not possible by someone that matters (not you), you wont see me asking for others to get less because i am happy for them and it wont benefit or hurt me what happens to them. Oh and it is not "2 more marks", it is 3.5 levels and 14 marks (40% exp).

    On a side note, are you seriously accusing people of being childish? you are one of the few on this forum who dont get to do that as you are a child yourself, go over your previous posts including this and you will see why.

    Either way i can see that i made a mistake by posting this on the forum since some of you were not raised well to speak to others respectfully, i will take this subject on private with a GM ingame. /close thread pls
    Last edited by Byona; 03-16-2012 at 08:15 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

  12. #12
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    Seriously?

    .........SERIOUSLY?
    Yes dude, seriously.

    Shall we go over all your QQs that made less sense?
    See you all in Wildstar!

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Yes dude, seriously.

    Shall we go over all your QQs that made less sense?
    I've never had a complaint that I didn't think made sense (Well, except the few times I did it just to troll). And while you may think this makes sense, and it might, it's so immature that all I could ask was "SERIOUSLY?".
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

  14. #14
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    I've never had a complaint that I didn't think made sense (Well, except the few times I did it just to troll). And while you may think this makes sense, and it might, it's so immature that all I could ask was "SERIOUSLY?".
    By all means explain to me what was immature about it, say in the future Rift 2 years celebration for example, and they gave a bonus 10 100% exp pots to everyone and such, and with error or an overlooked problem you only got 1 potion, petitioning to get the other 9 potions that you didnt receive is immature? this is exactly what is happening here, i am petitioning to get what i didnt receive from an overlooked problem.
    Last edited by Byona; 03-16-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

  15. #15
    RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    By all means explain to me what was immature about it, say in the future Rift 2 years celebration for example, and they gave a bonus 10 100% exp pots to everyone and such, and with error or an overlooked problem you only got 1 potion, petitioning to get the other 9 potions that you didnt receive is immature? this is exactly what is happening here, i am petitioning to get what i didnt receive from an overlooked problem.
    Let me know if they actually do award you with extra dailies of some sort...I am 100% on your side here. Got screwed out of xp that I wanted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts