+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help on Silgen

Telaran

Default Help on Silgen

I have a slight problem with this guy. We have an awsome cleanser in our guild who pretty much carries the rest of us in this fight....as a result we have become a little too dependant on him;-)

I was given a shot at the job as a cleanser yesterday and failed miserably (im cleric). It seems that GCD catches up with me...and I have trouble "wacking the mole" fast enough.

I would really appreciate any tips or tricks for this fight...even macroes. My guild buddy, the one who cleanses, says its a question of feel and rythm....much help that is;-).

Cheers

Ascendant

there is a macro for cleansing at silgen, just google ist. With the recent nerf dispelling shouldnt really be a problem anymore.

Rift Master

Riftstrats.com have the macro. With this macro it comes down to "hit the macro key as fast as you can". Once you got used to it you may add instacast spell for more damage, or whatever you like.

Telaran

Thanks....found it. I did try something similar and failed...guess I have to try again.-)

Cheers

Doesn't matter how good your cleanser is, you will still need about 11k dps to kill him otherwise you will run out of priests and he will enrage.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lonyn View Post
    Doesn't matter how good your cleanser is, you will still need about 11k dps to kill him otherwise you will run out of priests and he will enrage.
    The fight i no biggie....we kill him regulary. We just want to depend less on one skilled member;-). Im usual MT healer...for this fight im usually dps, but I wanna be able to stand in as cleanser;-)

Cheers

WTB a GCD reducing talent for clerics.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Lonyn View Post
    Incinerate is not an enrage.

Soulwalker

Out of Clerics after 6 mins
    Enrage at 9 mins o.o

Makes no sence, eh?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ticonderoga View Post
    Out of Clerics after 6 mins
    Enrage at 9 mins o.o

Makes no sence, eh?
    Nope...it really dont. Unless there is some other way to live through Incinerate.....I know im not gonna try find it;-)

Cheers

Soulwalker

Maybe with 2 Support Cleric... but the rest has to deal outstanding dps to get the 11k dps

Rift Master

You get an achievement for killing silgen without freeing the priests. It already have been done bye a few guilds - need massive heals that's true.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Timrum View Post
    You get an achievement for killing silgen without freeing the priests. It already have been done bye a few guilds - need massive heals that's true.
    2 Wardens with luck, 3 wardens to fight any sort of RNG-death aka heat funnel on Warden 2 hence the back-up and easily doable.
    Insanity@Blightweald EU
    HK 11/11

There are any number of combinations that can heal through incinerate. Point is to have multiple healers in them to provide overlapping heals, as well as stacking as much HP as feasible on everyone.

Sure, your dps tanks if you bring twice as many healers. But you also have alot more time if you can heal through incinerate.

Rift Chaser

I was given a shot at the job as a cleanser yesterday and failed miserably (im cleric). It seems that GCD catches up with me...and I have trouble "wacking the mole" fast enough.

I would really appreciate any tips or tricks for this fight...even macroes. My guild buddy, the one who cleanses, says its a question of feel and rythm....much help that is;-).
    even tho it is possible to cleanse w/o the GCD reduction.. its still better to have a mage do it with the GCD cause then they can go heavy Archon n help a lot more than just standing there cleansing..

something along the lines of .. http://www.riftsoulbuilder.com/en/so...bf3532c88269a7

few auras.. power drain.. consuming flames(shield)..
    and ya basically keep Spores up + spam cleansing macro.. throw in a Ruin / Flourish when you can to help heal, also have a brez

GCD may not be needed to cleanse but it gives a buffer so you can be more useful than just cleansing the whole time
    Last edited by Hadezz; 03-16-2012 at 05:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast