+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dungeons WAY to easy

Plane Walker

Default Dungeons WAY to easy

Please buff all dungeon mobs and bosses. This is WAY to easy to go through. I can almost do the dungeon on Auto-pilot. So please Trion BUFF all mobs by 100-150%, make them hit much harder as well, they just tickle me right now. Add more mobs inside the dungeon as well. THANKS

Plane Walker

OMGZ... Trion why no response you will make me unsubz if my voice isnt heard.

Rift Disciple

Bro if you want more of a challenge why don't you knock it up a notch from experts?

Quote Originally Posted by Haddaway View Post
    Bro if you want more of a challenge why don't you knock it up a notch from experts?
    10 mans/masters are to hard for him.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Dont think dungeons are supposed to be hard, just a top up daily grind for PA and badges. Time filler for end gamers. imho
    Chrish @ Wolfsbane

Take off your gear and put on crafted greens. Problem solved.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    ^This

/10char
    Retired from raiding

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowboxerz View Post
    Please buff all dungeon mobs and bosses. This is WAY to easy to go through. I can almost do the dungeon on Auto-pilot. So please Trion BUFF all mobs by 100-150%, make them hit much harder as well, they just tickle me right now. Add more mobs inside the dungeon as well. THANKS
    I kind of miss them being challenging too. I wouldn't mind taking off gear to do them but the mechanics themselves were nerfed, not the same

at this point it's a daily XP farm
    RNG is everything

7/8 ID HK Conq- Prostatus

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    Sure. Gimme another bag slot so I can store my dps gear, tank gear, pvp gear, raid/pvp consumables, teleport devices, cosmetic pieces, AND my "Hey, I want to play this game in a more challenging fashion so I need entire lower-tier gear sets"

Yeah they r easy because u have outgrown them, why dont u complain that lvl30 mobs can be now 1shoot dead. MMOS are games of progression and u feeling they r too easy just means u progressed and untill u still have challenges ahead, and there is plenty in rift beyond dungeons u should be happy imo. And think of all the low gear players that r starting to gear up, how would they be doin dungeons wich r just an intro for later raid stuff anyway, how would they gear up if dungeons were made challanging for geared players.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Sure. Gimme another bag slot so I can store my dps gear, tank gear, pvp gear, raid/pvp consumables, teleport devices, cosmetic pieces, AND my "Hey, I want to play this game in a more challenging fashion so I need entire lower-tier gear sets"
    You do realise there are multiple wardrobe slots right?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by djluxi View Post
    Yeah they r easy because u have outgrown them, why dont u complain that lvl30 mobs can be now 1shoot dead. MMOS are games of progression and u feeling they r too easy just means u progressed and untill u still have challenges ahead, and there is plenty in rift beyond dungeons u should be happy imo. And think of all the low gear players that r starting to gear up, how would they be doin dungeons wich r just an intro for later raid stuff anyway, how would they gear up if dungeons were made challanging for geared players.
    I am doing dungeons with my two alts, and i am sleeping my way through them. It is not hard in any way at any point. It is not even close to it. Only a long painfully boring way to gear up. Only time we actually wipe is due to lack of heal, lack of good tank, or people bringing tank pets to the dungeon. I have up to now never wiped with my alts cause of mobs or bosses being to hard to handle.

With my main it is even more boring, and yes i am over geared for them, and i get that people with lower gear need it to be more easy, but that does not mean that the bosses can have more health, or harder ways to kill them. Most of the old dungeons is in need of a update or remake, because over all players have no problems with either bosses or mobs, only problems with other players.

Here's the thing, people will play this game and when they hit 50, group up with other players in HK gear making them think that the dungeons are EASY MODE when in fact if they were grouped with other fresh 50s it would give them somewhat of a challenge. I didn't have HK geared people back when I hit 50 a year ago..so yeah.

If you are geared up and dungeons are too easy and you don't like that...do the master modes and 10 mans!

Quote Originally Posted by leaa View Post
    I am doing dungeons with my two alts, and i am sleeping my way through them. It is not hard in any way at any point. It is not even close to it. Only a long painfully boring way to gear up. Only time we actually wipe is due to lack of heal, lack of good tank, or people bringing tank pets to the dungeon. I have up to now never wiped with my alts cause of mobs or bosses being to hard to handle.

With my main it is even more boring, and yes i am over geared for them, and i get that people with lower gear need it to be more easy, but that does not mean that the bosses can have more health, or harder ways to kill them. Most of the old dungeons is in need of a update or remake, because over all players have no problems with either bosses or mobs, only problems with other players.
    See ur contradicting urself, u say u even have 2 alts that means u did probably more then a few dungeons. Ofc they r easy when u know the mechanics by heart now. Welcome to pve its the way it is... its hard first few times but be4 u know it u can be doing it blindfolded. If u want a challenging and different fight go pvp and even there its not guaranteed if the gear difference is too big. Plus in all mmos as the game evolves and they add new content they always slowly nerf the old content so the new players can catch up with the older geared ones faster. Anyway i get what u r saying but do know u have played rift for a while now, u r familiar with mechanics with souls and gear u cannot possibly expect some mid lvl content to provide any challenge anymore because if it did it would be too hard for new players to rift that have a lot of catching up to do not just gear wise.

They'll get even easier when people are doing them with ID gear.

It's part of the progress procedure... if you want more of a challenge.. do a mastermode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast