+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Tanking Gear drop rate

Default Cleric Tanking Gear drop rate

We ran RoTP last night and not only did we have the Divine Flame drop off the first boss for the fifth time in the last five weeks. We had two cleric tanking rings drop off the rock guys and the Fire Agate loot(which all or our warriors and rogues already have.)

We don't even use a cleric tank, but all our healing and dps clerics have all the gear none the less.

While we all enjoy seeing who will get the free ~9 plat, it would be nice if actual upgrades dropped for us. Since we are just starting to work on HK and the upgrades would be very nice.

Trion, can you please take a look at that loot drop rates?
    StupidGenius - 50 DPS/Tank Warrior
    Alea Iacta Est - DeepWood-US

General of Telara

RNG is a *****.

I've been tanking as cleric since a bit after release, heard people whine on forums about cleric tank drops but never seen most of them myself be it in experts or raids :/

Soulwalker

We have been having the same issues it seems with a lot of our HK drops. Its been cleric item after cleric item and its disappointing lol.

Shadowlander

Im seeing a ton of cleric tanking stuff, then comes rogue tanking stuff from raid rifts, raids and experts. Dont get me wrong, Im all for everyone getting the gear if they want it, but Id really love to see the drop engine base the drops on what roles/classes are running the instance and toss in drops that at least some one in the group can use.

The cores always seem to drop cleric tank and mage rings for us, and the only time they ever drop Spiked Flameband is for the group where nobody needs it any more. Random loot is random, and any individual person is only ever going to see a statistically insignificant number of drops. I guess cleric tank loot just sticks in the memory more because nobody ever wants it.

Telaran

Hammerknell is the same for our guild, We see so much Cleric tanking gear drop, that even our pure MT healers etc have full sets of drop Tanking gear and then some. Compared to other drops from bosses and trash, cleric tank gear far out does any other loot.

Cheers

Tanvaras - 50 Mage

Plane Touched

Our guild is the opposite. In the last two months worth of HK runs, I've seen maybe four pieces of cleric tank armor drop, and I've never seen a cleric tank weapon drop. In RotP I have never seen a cleric tank item drop. But we do have cleric non-tank items drop constantly... last week's RotP we got a Flamerune Band from the first core... then another from the second... and another from the third.

RNG is definitely a *****.

I have not seen a Molten Brand, ever, and since the day it came out i have only ever seen 1 piece of rogue leather drop.

Don't cry to me about RoTP loot RNG.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

+ Reply to Thread