+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: No dungeon daily again today?

Default No dungeon daily again today?

I didn't get one on Sunday and didn't get one today. I figured Sunday had to do with a DST bug but then I didn't get one today either. I did get one yesterday however. Is this something being looked into?

Plane Walker

Trion thought you were bored from the hamster treadmill of doing the same thing over and over until your eyes bleed so they decided to give you few days off.

Shadowlander

I didn't get one today either, didn't get a daily PVP either.

This seems to be today's topic in general chat so I know it's not at least me i guess.

And I was unable to get my crafting daily for my Apothecary. I think something is bugged.

I put in a ticket and the response was that they are aware of the problem and were working on a fix, seems that the DST change had someting to do with throwing off their computers for the randoms, etc. They said once fixed, people will be credited for randoms missed.

My question is, how will we get creditied...I mean it has been 5 days, should have x7 by now, since when I logged out before the time changed I still had x2. So what will they do, make everyone have x7? How does that fix it, really, when we will most likely have lost out on more than the max allowed randoms.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Hey guys,

We have a solution coming that is guaranteed to satisfy nearly everyone (can't please em all, we know!) - we're looking to get it out in the next Hot Fix (which we're trying to prepare for before the weekend so you can enjoy all the bonuses to their fullest extent!)

Thanks for your patience in the meantime

Cheers,
    Last edited by Elrar; 03-14-2012 at 11:58 AM.

A solution that'll please everyone? Sounds like free plaques and xp crystals for Telara! Wooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolfinna View Post
    A solution that'll please everyone? Sounds like free plaques and xp crystals for Telara! Wooooooo!
    Pretty sure it is something like this::

Quote Originally Posted by Amary
    Pulling this line as it appears not all cases were fixed and LFG reward counts are being re-investigated:
    * Fixed random LFG rewards not refreshing properly at the daylight savings time change. Characters will receive one extra reward set for random LFG completions to make up for the one lost Sunday. If your character was already at the max 7 available rewards, they will temporarily be allowed to have 8.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...ml#post3664982

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Ascendant

did anyone else go from 7 charges to 0?

Is there an update on the timetable for this hotfix? I'm currently missing 2 LFG bonuses due to daylight savings and then on the 14th not receiving a bonus.

"Piece out our imperfections with your thoughts"
    Cataplexis - Cleric - <Trinity> - Greybriar

I only had 2 again on my warrior last night.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

A hotfix will soon be put out for the NA Shards

We'll be taking down the NA region shards for a brief update this morning at 11:00am PDT (2PM EDT) to deploy 1.7 Hotfix #11, which includes a reset of LFG random rewards to a count of 9. The estimated downtime is ** 30 minutes **.
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread