+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not So Happy Guild after server shutdown and GSB MAJOR BUG...

Default Not So Happy Guild after server shutdown and GSB MAJOR BUG...

So last night as we were putting together our raid to GSB and getting set to zone in, the servers on our battlegroup went down for about 5-10 minutes then came back up. We zone in and kill trash and the first boss went down...

So we move on to the next set of trash and the first BUG happened. We were clearing trash and came to the healing orbs, for some reason we were DPS'ing them down but they were not dying, they wiped us, one of the healers used SW to rez everyone, far enough away from the mobs, but the orbs did NOT reset after the wipe and started comming after us with a full 14 stacks of the buff they get on them from the flames, they kept wiping us until we all just zoned back in and ran to the mobs and finally got them down. We used a medic and moved on to boss #2, he goes down, no problems there. We did have a couple deaths but after the boss kill, a majority of people dead and living were transported back to the start as usual, but one player was sent directly to Oracle, and was right in front of her. He manages to get away before she aggro'd so it must have been buggy. We get to her down her and on to Hylas That when things got really strange.

So we are on Hylas, and get the to critter phase, run back and finish him off, his health stayed at 1 HP for about 2 minutes and would not go down, he eventually killed everyone that was still alive. We all respawned and ran back in and when we got there, there were no hedges at all, it was just one big open area with wolves walking around the sides. We figured they would come back up when we started the fight, they never did. We get to the critter phase again but since there are no hedges up we had to run around blindly to find our way back to the boss because we were blocked by invisible hedges and we had no idea of where to run. We evetually get there dragging some of the wolves with us and we go back to DPS'ing the boss, again he gets to 1 HP and 41 stack and went into enrage and stayed that way for almost 3 minutes. I recorded it in the middle of the fight to show that there were no hedges and that he would not die. Even as he was enraged he only chased the tank around, he didnt do any damage at all to anyone. We all eventually got tired, zoned out/respawned and had hoped to come back in and finish it on Monday. I put in a ticket but it has yet to be responded to.

What I think happened was we killed him on the first try at him, hence NO HEDGES when we respawned, but for some reason he never despawned, no loot chest appeared and the door to Greenscale remained closed. So all indications were that we killed him, but it bugged after that.

So, today I log on to check my mail and someone in the guild who was in the raid last night said he went back in to have a look later on that night to see if the door to Greenscale was still closed and Hylas still up. Hylas was GONE and the door to Greenscale was open. So the dungeon finally caught up to the kill of Hylas but we were shorted not only on the Marks for the kill but the Loot from him. We have guildies who need the marks and loot and to have no chance at any from that boss, and it has upset a lot of people.
    Last edited by Lillyrose; 03-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Ascendant

It happened to us a few months ago, we had wiped just at the end and it apparently bugged him... we had to have a GM unbug it.

Send a ticket, you should be able to get your marks and the loot.

We did put in a report with as much detail about what happened as we could, so I hope it gets resolved...

We had the Oracle thing happen to use to on wednesday. The person didnt manage to get away though so the wolves came tearing through to us at the entrance but we still managed to kill the wolves and oracle.

Cleric Tank

Plane Touched

Did you submit a ticket to a GM? They were pretty good at resolving loot issues when EI raidrifts were bugged.

+ Reply to Thread