+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T1, now what?

Soulwalker

Default T1, now what?

My warrior is now geared in T1 gear (the gear brought from the Holy Relics vendor) and I have 203 hit. What should i be working on now? MM dungeons and T2 raids?

The Holi Relics vendor is the plaque gear right? Isn't that t0?
    In any case, you have enough hit for 20-man t1 raids like Greenscale's Blight (GSB), River of Souls (RoS) and 10-man t1 raids , Gilded Prophecy (GP) and Drowned Halls (DH). You should do those to get Marks of Ascension to purchase the t1 Mark gear.

Also, for the daily random expert dungeons you should now be choosing the Mark of Ascension (the red one) currency instead of the plaques. Don't forget to get your weekly quests for the t1 raids though as they will also award you with marks.

You should continue to do t1 raid rifts if you haven't already started as they can give some good equips. Just check a database like Xanadu/etc for the drop tables for each to check which type of raid rift you should be doing for better gear.

After you hit 300-320 hit, you can start on the t2 20-man raid HammerKnell Fortress (HK) and the t2 10-mand raid Rise of the Pheonix (RotP). As well as t2 Raid Rifts (Fire and Earth) on Ember Isle.

And then eventually hit the t3 20-man Infernal Dawn (ID) that is coming out in April.

Soulwalker

Great info. Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you

+ Reply to Thread