+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift raid live stream 7pm cst (or a little later)

Soulwalker

Default Rift raid live stream 7pm cst (or a little later)

Hey guys, if anyone is interested in checking out my Rift live stream I'll be going live in about 10-15 minutes. I stream our Tuesday and Thursday 10 man raids every week. Stream starts at 7pm CST and ends around 10pm.

www.twitch.tv/ankhgaming

I also have a YT channel with dungeon guides and other Rift videos.
    www.youtube.com/ankhgames

Soulwalker

Default Stream tonight 7pm CST

Raiding some RoTP tonight 7pm CST. Check out my live stream of the raid www.twitch.tv/ankhgaming

Also I posted a new Greenscale video up on my Youtube channel today as well.

If you stop by the stream say hi. I try to respond to chat during down times in the raid (aka when we wipe and take bio breaks)

Soulwalker

stream starts in about 1.5 hours

Soulwalker

Stream starts at 7pm cst (as normal). Tonight will be RoTP bosses 1 and 2 and possibly Silgen. If our regulars don't show up we will do GP or MMDD/MMCR.

www.twitch.tv/ankhgaming

also I finished posting Greenscale on the youtube - www.youtube.com/ankhgaming

Next up I'm posting some video guides for rogues. The first will be a guide for a new level 50's solo build. After that I will go into my raiding specs for tanking, barding, ranged and melee dps.
    Last edited by ankhgaming; 03-22-2012 at 03:12 PM.

The Rotp video was good for some laughs hehe I kinda felt bad for you guys tho.. btw the interupt on 2nd boss can happen sooner then 8 secs apart not that Im sticking up for your interrupters because im not hehe there was alota missed interrupts.. Also I DID notice a bug with that boss at the very end of a kill one time my interupts would not work at all so maybe something like that was happening for you guys on atleast 1 of your attempts.. Anyways Good work guys not all runs go the way we want them to. You guys seem very casual in our groups if someone missed 1 interrupt they would be in some trouble hehe. You seem like a nice bunch of ppl so hopefully you guys can get through the fights easier and easier every time you go in there.

Actually now that I think about it... it might not go off sooner then every 8 seconds. I dunno would have to watch the video and time it.. I can't remember my last run if I was able to get every interrupt solo as the tank on my warrior or not.
    Last edited by Backwoods; 03-23-2012 at 04:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread