+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Infernal Dawn Theory Crafting (One Year Anniversary News Reveal)

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser laughingskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    338

    Default Infernal Dawn Theory Crafting (One Year Anniversary News Reveal)

    Some theory crafting about the new ID raid using information released with the One Year Anniversary video and previous information
    Dragonskull - Faeblight: <Betrayle> Warrior Tank/DPS
    Laughingskull - Faeblight: Warrior DPS
    www.youtube.com/laughingskull92

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser omgitslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Watching it right now!

    I am so pumped for this!

  3. #3
    Ascendant Inixia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Cool! Fun video! I love the anticipation for this dungeon
    Can't wait for the cg vid to get out, as well as the event to progress. I don't think you mentioned it but if you look really close on the pan over of the Infernal Dawn area there is a fire/sicaron looking boss/trash mob in the back (he kinda blends in)
    Last edited by Inixia; 03-06-2012 at 06:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Vyxagallanxchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Heh... I may just become a raider yet. Maelforge and Laethys together in a single raid? Sounds like massive amounts of epic to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker InflatablePanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    456

    Default

    God damn it April, why must you be so far away

  6. #6
    Champion Nefaruis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InflatablePanda View Post
    God damn it April, why must you be so far away
    I'm hoping they hold off till after april 13th....dont rush them!!

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser laughingskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inixia View Post
    Cool! Fun video! I love the anticipation for this dungeon
    Can't wait for the cg vid to get out, as well as the event to progress. I don't think you mentioned it but if you look really close on the pan over of the Infernal Dawn area there is a fire/sicaron looking boss/trash mob in the back (he kinda blends in)
    ya. i did see it and didnt mention it. i have no idea what it is. im thinking a boss.

    i expect that to be a boss area as well as the first are you see in its roughest form that gets rendered into the gate. some sort of gate keeper prob like murdantix was (gear check)
    Dragonskull - Faeblight: <Betrayle> Warrior Tank/DPS
    Laughingskull - Faeblight: Warrior DPS
    www.youtube.com/laughingskull92

  8. #8
    RIFT Guide Writer Sebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughingskull View Post
    ya. i did see it and didnt mention it. i have no idea what it is. im thinking a boss.

    i expect that to be a boss area as well as the first are you see in its roughest form that gets rendered into the gate. some sort of gate keeper prob like murdantix was (gear check)
    What do you think about the defiant logo on the mech?
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

  9. #9
    Ascendant Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    What do you think about the defiant logo on the mech?
    One of my guildies has told me it's part of the Parade of Dragons during the World Event and not an Infernal Dawn boss.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 03-07-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Nope.

  10. #10
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    One of my guildies has told me it's part of the Parade of Dragons during the World Event and not an Infernal Dawn boss.
    Yea, a screenshot is posted on ZAM.
    http://rift.zam.com/wiki.html?v=214741

    The larger versions of it are either ones which have been corrupted (like the devastator robot/etc) or it is part of Stage 4 and 5 zone events for this world event.
    Last edited by Jonus; 03-07-2012 at 02:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts