+ Reply to Thread

Thread: its just not fair ='(

Soulwalker

Default its just not fair ='(

im new to the game and to healing. but as far as i see im doing a decent job. But for some reason when im trying to que up for the first dungeon, "cant remember the name. something fae" i either get a crappy tank or a crappy group in general. the last group i was with, everyone accept the tank was getting aggo. mostly because the others were attacking different enemies then the tank. in which case the enemie they attack comes to them. while the tank is taking dmg they all do to. so now im trying to keep the group alive when i should not need to. and in the midst of that i heal so much i get aggro in which case i die then they die and its a vicious circle. all i wanna do is finish my first dungeon but i cant! i wanna cry ='( oh and did i mention that they also would attack before the tank at some points? im new to but some stuff is just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshious View Post
    im new to the game and to healing. but as far as i see im doing a decent job. But for some reason when im trying to que up for the first dungeon, "cant remember the name. something fae" i either get a crappy tank or a crappy group in general. the last group i was with, everyone accept the tank was getting aggo. mostly because the others were attacking different enemies then the tank. in which case the enemie they attack comes to them. while the tank is taking dmg they all do to. so now im trying to keep the group alive when i should not need to. and in the midst of that i heal so much i get aggro in which case i die then they die and its a vicious circle. all i wanna do is finish my first dungeon but i cant! i wanna cry ='( oh and did i mention that they also would attack before the tank at some points? im new to but some stuff is just common sense.
    If anyone has aggro on anything the tank is fail.Tanking in this game is SOOOO faceroll.Take a generic paladin/reaver spec.It's redonk, especially for aoe encounters.I know from experience, as a lvl37 tank, sometimes I get 50s dps in group from the LFD.They assume they will be tanking when the instance starts since their lvl50.When instead im the one that ends up PT the entire instance without so much as an aggro hiccup.

The LFD tool is like a box of chocolates.You really never know what your gonna get in terms of individual/group peformance.If you know for sure you're a compitent healer, then make friends with a few good tanks.Que up together.The rest is up to the dps and how fast they can kill.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshious View Post

If players don't want to take the game seriously then I guess you are going to get these issues. Not sure what happened to 1 to 20 but we seem to have an influx of new players and they all seem to be in a rush for some reason. The dungeon is a bit tricky if the tank is not left to do his/her job. Shame I guess, but just keep plugging away and tell them to calm down and take the lead from the tank... always. Or maybe just threaten you will leave if they won't listen to the tank.

Id suggest to get a decent guild to run with
    Chrish @ Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by GoldChrish View Post
    Id suggest to get a decent guild to run with
    I second this, makes all the difference. And trust me if you're a good healer people will remember you and you will get lots o' invites.

+ Reply to Thread