+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeon Queue

Soulwalker

Default Dungeon Queue

So today I was trying to do some random dungeons by myself in order to level. When I started today it was 7:43 AM and I was level 35. By the end of the night marked at 9:32 PM I was level 39. Only 4 levels, now the problem was not the dungeon exp but the 1 hour to 1.5 hours of queue time that I encountered. This did not start until around level 37, I noticed a large increase in the queue length. Is there a reason for this, is there a way to stop this from happening? P.S. I am healer/support.

Why are you here to rant/post/complain?

It's obviously that there was not enough tanks/<insert other roles that are not your own> queing.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Corbinocoff View Post
    This did not start until around level 37, I noticed a large increase in the queue length. Is there a reason for this, is there a way to stop this from happening? P.S. I am healer/support.
    1) Nobody wants to tank especially lower level instances
    People are still learning, and any wipes or even slow-going can be a reason of tank bashing

2) For mid-high level instances, people don't bother doing them much on regular unless rep farming
    Many level 50s just go for experts, level 40s go for quests, zone events, and instant adventures. It becomes tougher to outlevel the instance for casuals to take it easy.

3) For level 42+, ISS gears are too good to bother running instances

... are my understandings.

At lvl 50 i get Instant dungeon as tank and as dps i need to wayt somewhere between 7 - 14 mins.

My lowbie lvl alt i queu as healer or support and i usualy need to wait around 4 - 8 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    lol, you are the one I could see,
    ToTDQ:4/4 || FT: 4/4 || EE 5/5 || HM (3/4)

just que for tank/healer be more usefull

whoops fail
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 03-02-2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: reading comprehension fail

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by FSCKY View Post
    Why are you here to rant/post/complain?

It's obviously that there was not enough tanks/<insert other roles that are not your own> queing.
    Yeah but I had tanks queue with me often times the queue woud remain an hour or more, and the only other thing is dps which are not hard to find.

General of Telara

You need a support and healer too. If no one ques support, no one does any dungeons. Also, yea the wait time inbetween ques can be rough, but fill the gaps with other activities. Que for warfronts, or do some questing or crafting. Invasions are good as well, but i think IA will mess with your que.
    Last edited by Itseotle; 03-03-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

+ Reply to Thread